" i'm a pretty boy, i'm stunnin, super, super, super-speed, Sonic, i'm running

" i'm a pretty boy, i'm stunnin, super, super, super-speed, Sonic, i'm running. "

[Name] arrived back at home, he was greeted by some of his maids and butlers.

Welcoming him back from school, he nodded his head as he went to his room and plopped into his bed. [Name] stuffed his head into his pillow.

Info-kun would text him the message later on what he could find, [Name] sighed. "Is this really a good idea? What if he uses this to blackmail me? Wait, but I only want to find the person who impersonated me..."

He mumbled as he turned his body around to look at the ceiling, [Name] mind then wondered back to Florenz. The heavy feeling in his heart came back.

[Name] shouldn't be thinking of Florenz right now, he sighed as he took out his phone and went to Instagram to take his mind off the French boy.

He scrolled through the app until something caught his attention that made him sit up from the bed, his eyes shaking as he looked at the post.

"Haha... ha.... ha... haha... it hasn't been a month and you already found someone? Is that how much you distrust me after that...?" [Name] said as he looked at the post with tears seeping through.

The post read.

Hanging out with my girlfriend Alice.

With the photo of Florenz with Alice and they were at a cafe that [Name] brought Florenz over at their first date, and usually would hang out or study at.

[Name] heart ache, as he threw his phone across the room and screamed causing the maids and butlers as well Megamo who wanted to talk to [Name] to looked at the direction where they heard the scream.

Megamo rushed towards his childhood friends room and opened the door and saw [Name] on his bed, holding his head.

The door opening caught the attention of [Name] as he looked up from and the way M/N face look caught Megamo attention. "[Name], what's wrong?" Megamo said as he went inside the male's room while closing the door behind him.

[Name] shook his head as he didn't wanna talk about, he wiped the tears away as he hiccup. Meagmo sat on the H/C haired male's bed with genuine concern.

He looked like a mess. 

"Tell me what's wrong [Name]?" Megamo asked softly, [Name] looked at the male before wiping the tear away from his face and told Megamo everything.

The silver haired male was shocked at what he heard from his companion, he clenched his fist and ruffled the male's haired.

"It's going to be okay, just forget that boy. He's not worth it..." Megamo whispered as M/N hugged Megamo who hugged him back.

Megamo comforted the male until [Name] fell asleep in the male's arm. He put the male on bed as he left the room, choosing to just talk to [Name] about it tomorrow morning.