THE FUCK?!

Okay, okay.

When I was on the update and saw the author Cele_Potato updated there book, and so I checked it out.

It's basically teenfic.net stealing and copy pasting there book without there permission, which is something you shouldn't do.

And of course I checked the website out because I wanted to see what the fuck it was doing, and then I typed the remarried empress on the search bar and it took me a bunch of books of the remarried empress or an story that has a remarried empress.

And then I saw my own fucking book...

And I clicked on the author, which has basically my username...

I don't use teenfic.net and I just recently checked the website out today... and it has my others book in there...

 and it has my others book in there

.....

I did not... create my ff just for some fucking website to copy it all and post it on their fucking website without my fucking permission....

WHAT THE FUCK??!!!

I DID...

THE FUCK TEENFIC.NET!!! YOU COULD'VE WAITED FOR USERS TO USE YOUR GOD FORSAKEN WEBSITE!!

Hahahaha....

FUCK YOU TEENFIC.NET!!!

I'm sorry guys, I'm just so mad right now...

and also if you are a author that has published stories, there's a high chance that your stories are there, and that's also one of the reasons I checked the website out.

And here's a link for a petition to shut down teenfic.net.

https://www.change.org/p/ivan-yuan-shut-down-teenfic-net?redirect=false

And if the link won't work, just typed this.

Change.org Delete teenfic.com

I have to thanks Cele_Potato for putting the link to these in there book.