" you don't wanna see me brattypet the kitty, call me cattymake your man call me daddyhe talk too much, he's too chatty (not cool) "

pet the kitty, call me catty
make your man call me daddy
he talk too much, he's too chatty (not cool) "

"Thank you for dinner Mrs. Aso." [Name] said as he put on his shoes the said woman smiled. "Your welcome dear, come back anytime. Alright?" She said as the H/C haired male nodded and walked off.

Mrs. Aso looked art his son. "You've got a great friend Aso." She said as the blonde male nodded.

"Yeah... I sure do."

🌹

[Name] had arrived back home safely, he went straight to his room and laid down on his bed. Tired from walking all the way to his house.

He sighed heavily as he heard his phone ringing, [Name] took his phone and looked at his phone. It was an unknown number calling him.

He rejected it and put his phone down to go to sleep but it the phone rang once again, [Name] took his phone and rejected the call but the same number kept calling him.

"What the hell...." M/N mumbled as he sat up and accepted the phone call. "Who is this and why do you keep calling me?" [Name] said angrily.

The other line was silence for a minute and [Name] was annoyed already from this annoying unknown phone number and they weren't even answering him. "Look, if you are not going to answer. I'm going to hang up-"

"Wait, no... [Name]... this is Arthur..." His eyes widened as he heard the male's voice, the one he began to despise after the breakup with him and Florenz.

"What do you want?" He said angrily with a bitter tone in his voice, Arthur felt his heart ache when he heard the venom in the male's tone but he took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry..." Arthur said as [Name] was quiet. He gritted his teeth. "I'm sorry on what had happened, I regret on what I did..." Arthur apologized as he felt tears coming his eyes but stopped himself.

It was quiet between the two as [Name] took a deep breath before talking to the other male. "Why did you do that?" He asked wanting answers from the male.

Arthur felt like something was stuck on the throat, he bit his lip and took a deep breath and said. "I... I don't want to tell y-"

"JUST TELL ME!! WHY WOULD YOU.... why would you even do... th...at... destroy my relationship with Florenz...?" M/N said sounding desperate as he felt tears coming out his eyes.

"You.. were supportive of our relationship so why...? I love Florenz so much and I want him to be first and last... so tell me... on what was your reason?" [Name] said slumping down as he started crying.

Arthur felt his heart ache when he heard the other male crying, he wished that he could hug [Name] and comfort him but he knew that he can't. He gritted his teeth and sighed.