" raindrops on roses and whiskers on kitten, bright copper kettles and warm wooden mittens, brown paper packages tied up with a string

" raindrops on roses and whiskers on kitten, bright copper kettles and warm wooden mittens, brown paper packages tied up with a string. these are a few my of favorite things. "

I'm just going to skip where [Name] had done his part since I don't think I can write it.

"Thank you, you can go now. Can the next group come up?" 

They all went down the stage as the next group took over the stage, [Name] sighed as he held his chest. That was really nerve wrecking for him but he managed to do great.

But he wondered on how he's will mother will react to him that he's going to be in a play in the school festival, he knows that she will really be overjoyed and forced Chikao to come with her to the festival.

Well, if his father will be busy that day. 

He stood by with others and watched as the auditions continued on until it ended, everyone went out of the gym and by the time it did. It was lunch time and everyone went out of the gym and to their classroom to take their lunch box.

[Name] was near his classroom and saw that Aso was by the door waiting for him, the blonde saw him and waved at him. "[Name]!" Aso said as the said male waved and arrived at the classroom and went inside.

"You wanna eat lunch with me? Amao is also eating with us." Aso said as [Name) nodded and took his lunch box from the bag and walked with Aso to their destination.

They were outside the building since there was a cafeteria outside of the school and saw Amao sitting by himself.

"Amao!"

The said male looked up and saw the two and waved at them, they sat down on the chair. "So what are you two going to for the festival?" [Name] asked the two.

"Well, my club plans on having a stand for food and drinks. There's also other students who want to participate as well, so we have been working on our budget for the food stands, what about you, Aso?" Amao asked as the two turned to look at the blonde male.

"Oh... well, were just practicing for the festival since it's one of the events that will take place." Aso said. "Oh yeah, a contest will take place." [Name] said as the blonde male nodded.

"Yeah and a lot of people had joined so we have been practicing and polishing the running area." He said as the two hummed. "What about your club [Name]?" Amao asked.

"Oh, we are just planning a painting commission actually but the members will take turns. But since I'll be doing the drama later on, Geiju-san decided to put me on the morning." [Name] said.

"Commission art?" Amao asked as [Name] nodded. "We have different price rang for what type of art and such." [Name] said.

"Ah and also did you guys finished for the rehearsal for the drama?" Aso asked as [Name] nodded. "Yeah, we are. Now we are just waiting for what role we are going to get." [Name] said.