" michelle, michelle

" michelle, michelle. you are a monster from hell. "

Arthur scoffed as he look at Alice, his arms crossed. "What are you doing here?" He asked as Alice smirked and taking out something off her bag and sliding it towards the brown haired male.

He looked at it curiously and took it. "What is this?" Arthur asked opening the folder. "Just some information." Alice said with a smile as Arthur took the paper inside it and looked through it.

The thing that was on the paper was some information about [Name], Arthur looked at the black haired girl. "Why are you handing me this?" He asked as he looked through it once again. "So you can go to him and make him your-"

Slam!!

Alice flinched as she looked at Arthur in shocked. "Are you serious you bitch?" Arthur said with a pained smile plastered on his face. "Wh-What?" Alice let out as Arthur sighed. "Do you think that [Name] would want to be with me?!"

"We planned this Arthur!"

He sighed. "I thought this would be a good idea then until I thought about the flaws in this plan... you got what you wanted, I didn't." Arthur said pointing out the obvious. "And now look at... this... [Name] is far away and also what I did expect! Did I expect him to actually come to me after that photo?! Of course not! I'm such an idiot!"

Arthur said as he paced around the place in distress while Alice sighed and crossed her arms. "You can always tell him that the person in the photo isn't you, you know?" Alice said as she rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders, the brown haired male looked at her like she was stupid.

"Do you think [Name] is stupid? You fucking snake." Arthur said as Alice sighed as she shook her head. "You agreed to this Arthur, and don't even think about telling Florenz about this- well, not like he'll believe you anymore." Alice said as she walked out of the room leaving Arthur alone in the room. The male looked down on the floor and clenched his fist.

He walked sat back on the couch and looked through the papers, his green eyes plastered on the where [Name] attends school. Arthur wanted to go to [Name] and apologize to him but at the same time he felt like he doesn't deserve to see him, he hurt him and destroyed his brother and crush relationship for his own needs, which was selfish of him.

Arthur sighed as he leaned back on the couch, he wish that he turn back in time and not accept Alice offer.

"I'm sorry..."

🌹

They finished the project earlier than expected and so, Osano and Ayato went home probably to rest while [Name] went back to finish his painting in one of the room that he usually does his painting.

He retracted back his hand and looked at the almost finished painting, [Name] looked at the side and took a little of bit green painting and wiped it on a certain area in the painting.