Chapter 2

Audrey's Pov :
--

Now i'm wandering around the streets like a homeless person. Well technically i am. They didn't even let me take my stuff with me, at least be generous enough to let me pack before kicking your own daughter out. I scoffed.

"What the-" I stumbled on a rock. God, my legs are so sore from walking, it could fall off any second.

I imagined myself in my very own castle, sitting on my throne, watching 'Doc Mc Stuffins'. What an ideal life.

Have i mentioned i always wanted to start my own business and company one day? I would imagine myself being the most successful girl in the world.

Of course that's never going to happen.

A girl can dream big right..? To my father, wrong. He said i'll never be capable enough. The words he said kept replaying in my head.

"You're just a useless little girl"  "You'll never be capable enough"  "You can't do anything right".

I felt a tear fall down my cheek as i was sitting on the sidewalk at 11pm, I saw a lady come towards me.

"P-please don't h-hurt me!" I was scared. I don't know what made me so scared, maybe i was scared that she would be like my father, but she was the complete opposite.

--
Leslie's pov :

I was going on a late night walk, i had so much grief on me. It was my husband, Lucas Reign and I's anniversary.

'I miss you so much babe. it's been a year since the incident. Carver is turning 2 in a month, he misses you so much and so do i. Love is a curse, i hope you're doing well up there. Happy anniversary babe.'

I felt tears in my eyes but blinked it away. My husband, Lucas died in a shoot out by Angelo Rhett. I avenged him by torturing him ever since Lucas died. He's still in the mafia base torture room. I want him to have a slow painful death like he deserved.

I was walking, humming to 'all too well ( 10 minute version )' by Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift, a female icon. Ugh i want to meet her so bad.

I saw a little girl about 4'5 sitting on the side walk, she looks lost. I went up to her asking if she needed help.

"P-please don't h-hurt me!" she stuttered.

Abused.

I could tell by the way she's shaking and by her voice. My mother also used to abuse me when i was 10, she then died due to a heart attack. I then lived with my aunt ever since, they treat me well. I moved out with my husband at 18 while being pregnant with Carver.

"I'm not going to hurt you love."  "What happened, why are you here?" I asked. She stayed silent, i saw a tear fall down her cheek, she has the most beautiful eyes. "okayy sensitive topic.." .

There was a dead silence for a few minutes, she just stared at me admiring my features. What can i say, i get the best genes after all.

"Would you like to come home with me? I promise i won't hurt you." She didn't answer.

I hugged her, she looks like she never gotten one in years.