Chapter 4

Audrey's pov :
--

We were exploring around for another hour. I'm not going to lie, i was actually having fun despite the fact that i knew everything there.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom, wait here" Helin said.

I was standing there waiting for Helin when my phone vibrated. I received a call from Nicolas Carson.

"Hello?"

"Hi boss, we've got someone who was trying to steal our shipments. I found out he's working for the Russian mafia. He's in the torture cell's, i've tried to get more information out of him but he refuse to spill anything out." He uttered.

Don't they have an alliance with us?

"Is my mom home?" I sighed.

What a great way to ruin my mood. Funny how some people really dared to mess with me.

"No boss. Donna went on a business meeting with the Russian Mafia about their alliance an hour ago."

"Okay thanks Nic, i'll be there in 15 minutes" I hung up.

I went to find Helin, but some random ass dude decide to approach me.

"Hey beautiful, what's your name?" He asked.

"Does my name concern you?" I said with a blank stare.

"Oh come on baby, you know you want me" He smirked.

I felt the urge to vomit. Saying he's ugly as fuck would be an understatement.

HE'S TERRIFYINGLY HIDEOUS HOLY SHIT.

"Oh please, i'd rather be sent to hell than be with you. Do me a favour would ya? Stay 100 feet away from me, I don't want any germs on me, you understand right? Now leave me the fuck alone." I told him.

His shocked expression on his face is so fun to see. Don't underestimate the one and only Audrey. I chuckled at myself, god i love me.

I saw Helin come out of the restroom, about time woman!

"And that's my cue to leave, have the worst rest of your life dumbfuck" I went out of the museum looking at Helin, signalling her to leave and not look back.

"What the hell happened when i was gone ?!" She asked loosing her patience.

"Some random hag decided it would be a good idea to come hit me up, Now that i think of it, it's probably my 24th one this week." I explained.

"Oh don't get so full of yourself, but it is funny how he thought he had a chance. That guy needs some fashion sense" Helin and I started to laugh.

"Oh right, Nic called while you were using the restroom. He caught someone trying to steal out shipments and he won't speak." I told her.

"Damn so many things happened while i was gone, seriously? Okay so we're heading back right now?" Helin asked and I nodded.

The whole car ride back home was nothing new. Helin blabbering about her life again, but i wasn't listening. I was thinking how the fuck did that guy get pass security?

I'm going to upgrade security and put lasers in every corner of the house i swear.

Okay maybe not but i'll still upgrade my security, never thought it was that shit currently.

Helin reached to the front gates. "Name and ID please."

I installed that security system after someone tried to sneak in and steal our files.

"Helin Miller, 021100" "Audrey Reed, Anellia" We both said.

The ID is based off your birth date, month, and year. But for me it's my middle name.

astonishing, am i right?

We got in the house and i immediately went towards the torture cells.

I see one of my most trusted guards, Maximine.

"Hey Max, could you tell me the cell number of the person who got here around 12pm?" I gave him a pleasant smile.

"Hi boss, cell 485 if i remember" He said returning the smile.

I nodded and thanked him.

I make my way towards the cell and see a man, probably in his 40s if my instincts are correct.

"So stealing our shipments i see, what's your name?" I asked, not wasting a second.

I want to get all this bull shit done.

"I'm not telling you shit." He said trying to cut the ropes tied to his hands.

"Oh really now?" I grabbed a knife and cut his two arms, deep enough to make him wince in pain.

God i love torturing people. Not innocents of course.

"I'm going to ask again. What is your name?" I asked in a deadly tone.

No response.

I grab a blow torch. Of course i'm not going to kill him yet, I just want to scare him.

"OKAY OKAY. My names Jackson, Jackson Ivanov. Happy now?" He said almost stuttering.

"Mmm, not quite yet. I want to know what your intentions were, trying to steal our shipments? I'm not stupid you dipshit, I know there's another reason." I was getting impatient.

"JUST KILL ME ALREADY! I AM NOT TELLING YOU SHIT."

"Oh is that so? Heard of Emma Ivanov? Mm, I could kill her right now. So either you spill it or I'm killing your precious daughter. Pick the right choice love."

What? I'm not stupid to not black mail him first?

"FINE ILL TELL YOU BUT PLEASE DONT KILL MY DAUGHTER." He begged.

"Good decision" I grinned.

"The Don of the Russian mafia didn't want your shipments, it was all a distraction so you would be occupied with the it. The alliance between the Russian mafia and the American mafia was part of his plan. He is going to bomb the warehouse where the business meeting is held at and leave your mother there to die." He explained.

"When is the bomb going off?" Holy shit im worried as fuck now

"In about 5 minutes" He smirked.

FUCK.

"Get Nic and tell him to torture him to death for me." I said pointing to one of the guards near the cell.

I instantly ran out of the torture cells thinking my mom might be dead now. I was on the urge to cry.

I reached to the living room, and saw my mom standing therr which made me confused as hell.

What the fuck..?