Introduction

BOOK ONE: To the public, Angie's life is perfect and glamorous

BOOK ONE: To the public, Angie's life is perfect and glamorous. However, they're wrong. According to Angie, it's a living nightmare. The 22-year-old British socialite is the daughter of business parents and has a heritage of wealth concerning her family's name, Anderson. Angie and her six sisters have to deal with their narcissistic mother dictating their lives. Angie wants to escape her privileged life but can't because she'll feel guilty for disappointing the public and her family—especially her mother: Wanda Anderson.

The gossip, drama, and secrets are what the public eagerly wants to know about the Andersons. Despite the wealth running strong in the family, all of it goes down when the Andersons go bankrupt. Angie's parents have to come up with a plan to settle this issue before it's too late. At the last minute, Angie is chosen to be married to her best friend Calvin Christine. An arranged marriage to her best friend she hasn't seen for ten years.

Since the rich families are pledged due to a family deal, Angie's thought of arranged marriage scares her because of no deemed feelings for Mr. Christine. With time to catch up, Angie has no choice and accepts what she feels "destined" to do. Although, what if someone was able to change her mind? What if someone was able to pull her out of her chaotic life? Someone like Cole Dylan, a famous singer who has his own share of struggles he navigates in the public eye. With a chance to meet, will he be her ticket to escape her fake marriage? Angie thinks so, until encountering a mysterious woman who will untwist the Andersons' true nature.

******

1. It is in the same world as The Mystique Series, Book I. Characters from Feeble will be featured as cameos.

2. Originally this book was called: 7 Sisters. This is a remake from a new perspective such as Angie, the main character discovered in First Point Of View.

4. This novel is purely PG-13. No R-rated or mature content is present unless advised. Light swearing is involved. Physical abuse included.

5. This novel is a possible 30-40 chapter minimum. Pages will be 6-21 pages before important scenes containing Angie. Some chapters will be shorter or longer. Expect that.

6. I've planned this book to be a dual point of view of two characters named Cole Dylan and Angie Anderson. Every three chapters will have their names on it to connect with the important elements concerning the plot. However, I won't limit myself to that and they will have as many chapters as needed if one or the other has to tell their part of the story.

7. All characters are allowed to make mistakes because not one person in this whole book is perfect.

8. I suggest reading Blaming Dylan first by @TOOCOOL4SCHOOL18 and the Dylan saga to understand Cole's background. The Dylan Saga has a reading list in my profile. It is a collaboration with me and my friend, the authors of the books to cover the Dylan and Anderson stories. I do not own Cole or his family but my friend does and provides their stories in the Dylan Saga. The only characters I own are Angie and her side of the family.

9. Chapters will be updated when it's updated. No promises will be made if it doesn't meet a deadline.

10. All faceclaims/visuals/book trailers will be shown after the completion of Noble. However, I will reveal the original trailer for The Noble Anderson and the theme song for Cole & Angie.

11. A sequel is coming.

Here are some facts to know about Cole & Angie!

*Angie has six sisters. She is the second-oldest.

*Cole has four siblings. One older sister and three brothers. He is the fourth oldest with a little brother who is the fifth sibling.

*Angie is a White-British woman who resides in London. She is a socialite and lives a wealthy lifestyle.

*Cole is of Hispanic descent. He is of Italian/Puerto Rican mixed from his mother's background with his father of Hispanic (Mexican) and Caucasian descent. His whole family lineage has a biracial background.

 His whole family lineage has a biracial background

Image: Cinderella (2015)

Faceclaim: Lily James & Diego Boneta

STARTED: February 7th | March 2nd, 2022

COMPLETED: N/A...

Happy Reading!