Can't Lose You

This takes place in Allegiant when Tris finds out that Tobias was working with Nita and other people from the fringe, and she's mad at him. Enjoy if you haven't read Allegiant this isn't too much of a spoiler except for a small part of it but otherwise it is just what I made up but if you don't know who Nita is or what happened read Allegiant:) But be prepared for major feels. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. And sorry for any mistakes. ok proceed.

Tobias POV

She stands there frozen. Her short hair that slightly passes the top of her tank top is lightly blowing due to the small breeze. She glances at me and then looks to her side. She looks back at me and then to the side again but faster. As if she is telling me to turn and run with her eyes. My brows furrow in confusion. Why would she want me to run? Why is she standing still and why does it look like she is scared? I am about to walk up to her and ask her what she means, but as I take the first step she narrows her eyes at me as saying to stop. So I do but I try to ask her why with my eyes. Her eyes soften and she looks to the side again. Her eyes plead with me to leave. But I won't she should know that I won't. I decide to walk closer to her to get a closer look at what she is scared of. The closer I walk the more her eyes beg me to stay back. It's really unsettling I need to know what's going on. When I am about ten steps away from her I feel a hard blow on the side of my head. The edge of my vision slowly turns black. I hear a faint scream. Tris. That's Tris' scream. She needs me. I blink fast and try to clear my head but another blow is felt on the other side of my head. The impact almost knocks me to the ground but I catch myself on my hands and knees. This time I hear kicking and muffled cries. I try to stand but I can't move. Someone drags me from the collar of my shirt and siste me down on a chair. I can faintly see the outline of a girl with blond hair. Then I see her. Tris. My Tris with blood running down the side of the soft skin on her face. When my vision clears completely and I see tears running down her face and she's on the floor with someone holding her down. I stand and try to run to her but I'm tied to a chair and I just fall on the ground. Hard. But I keep trying to release myself from the tight rope around my wrist. I let out frustrated grunts after trying for what seems like forever, but I can't give up now. "TOBIAS!" I hear I look up and see Tris on her knees with a man pointing a gun to her head. My eyes widen in fear. "TRIS! NO!" I turn my attention to the man, as I struggle harder to free myself from the stupid rope keeping me from holding Tris in my arms and telling her it's ok that I've got her, and scream "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!". The man lets out a small chuckle and says "I thought you didn't care about her anymore." Anger boils up inside me and Tris stays still for a second and her eyes widen in realization. Wait what of course I care about her. I love her. Why would she be doubting this? her eyes look straight into mine and I plead her to keep them there but she drops her gaze and even more tears slip from her eyes. "What are you talking about?" I ask clearly angry and annoyed. He just shakes his head and says "You've ignored her for the past weeks, you went along with a pretty girl and her plan that she had no idea of only that something was going to happen, you killed one of her last best friend, hell you almost killed her. You didn't even try to listen to her when she tried to share her opinion with you," as he speaks Tris seems to grow smaller and smaller under his words. His words hit a sore spot in me. Nita, the explosions, Uriah, Zeke telling me to take care of his brother, Tris saying she could never see me in the same way again... "Don't worry Four now that you don't care about her either no one else does anymore." He continues. That's it "It was a mistake! I see that now! I didn't mean to hurt her! I love her, God I love her." Tris looks into my eyes again and I beg her to believe me. The man just shakes his head again and says "You should have thought about that before you did all this." He clicks the bullet in chamber. I let out a shaky breath and thrash against the chair and rope holding me back. "NO! DON'T!" I shout I can't lose her. I feel the tears running down my eyes but I don't acknowledge them. The man puts his finger on the trigger and says "1...," "Tris!" I cry and scream louder. She looks at me and says in a voice barely audible "Don't worry Tobias, you can be with Nita now" and she gives a sad smile. I shake my head vigorously "No Tris don't say that please don't say that," I cry "I love you I only want you please please I don't care about Nita." "2...," the man continues slowly. NO I CAN'T GIVE UP NOT NOW NOT EVER. Tris looks at me again and says "No Tobias it's ok but I really do love you don't ever forget that" and with that closes her eyes. "NO! TRIS PLEASE!" I sob. I thrash harder and harder "3..." and I hear the gun go off and her body slowly sinks to the floor. I did this. I killed her. Just like I did to Uriah. I will never forgive myself.