You and I Together

warning: there is sexual content ahead if you don't like it I suggest you don't read it I will be posting another one shot tomorrow without smut so those who don't like it can read the other one(: excuse the errors I didn't have much time to check so sorry hope it's not to bad

+++
Tobias is constantly looking down at his watch every few seconds although it feels like minutes to him.

7:56

Four more minutes. He slows his walking down so he doesn't have to wait outside her door and save himself the embarrassment of looking like an idiot to the other dauntless walking down her hallway. He didn't want to seem to eager, but inside he was dying of excitement. Sure they've been on many dates but this one was special. He felt it inside him and was sure she did too. They were going to Bouley. A beautiful french inspired restaurant. It was the most famous one there was in Chicago. It was classy and expensive, but he didn't mind one bit, for it was never too much for the one he loved.

7:57

His hands started to shake because of Nerves? Excitement? It was hard to say. They have been to other restaurants sure they were nice and both Tris and Tobias had a great time, but Bouley was especially known for having the most romantic night. Whether it was during the time they were at the restaurant or when they got home afterward.

He contemplated for the fifth time, folding the end of his neat black jacket before he just let it be. He was wearing a nice set of black dress pants, and at the very bottom they were accompanied by his shiny, black shoes. For the top he was wearing a black blazer on top of a white button up collared shirt with a black tie around his neck to finish it off, which he was most proud of because he did it all by himself. Usually Tris would fix his tie for him, but after the many times she did, he looked at her hands a few times instead of her face to see the motion they made when tieing it around his neck. On his left arm was the incredibly slow, silver watch that he kept looking down at. He decides he'll just take short strides to her apartment door and hopefully make it at exactly 8 o'clock.

7:58

Am I missing anything? Was all that could run through Tris' mind. Dress, hair, lotion, makeup, shoes? Shoes?! She quickly runs to the living room to put on her black heels that she has been saving for this day. She too is aware of what Bouley is known for, and she thinks she's finally ready. That's why under her black dress, is a set of black lace lingerie. She is as nervous as Tobias though she doesn't know it.

They have been dating for a good year and a half, but her fear always stopped them from going too far with anything. She was more comfortable than before with a few intimate actions they have shared. But they never went all the way. She was still afraid that she wasn't what he had hoped, that her body wasn't as appealing as his. Tobias always tried to reassure her and tell her how much he loved her and her body the way it was. She would smile but in the back of her mind all she wanted was to be good for him. Tobias did boost up her confidence at times, but Christina had a big part in the whole confidence thing as well. Christina and Tris went to buy her clothing for this special night, the night Tris would reveal how much trust and love she has for Tobias. He too would show her these traits, as they would ravish each other's bodies all night long.

She picked out what she thought he would love most and clothes that would bring out what little shape she had in her eyes. She hoped to impress him with her effort in making herself somewhat irresistible to him. Her eyelashes curled and colored with black mascara to pop her eyes out. Her lips were more pink than normal and glossy. She didn't go overboard with her makeup, she always liked simple, and also there was the fact that Tobias would make her take it off if she had too much. He had always told her that blush was useless for her, she had natural rosy colored cheeks and they would especially show when she would blush at his amorous words.