𝟐. 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐨

CHAPTER 2
LET'S GO

———————————————————

———————

This story contains themes of:
mention of drugs
Drug misuse
Abuse
Sexual activity
Illegal racing
Etc.
Read at your own risk

———

*Sak's POV*

After seeing Noor unfortunately I couldn't go home. The boys were waiting for me to roll up to the meet.

As I sunk back into my leather seat I looked up at the ceiling letting my thoughts take me away.
The air was full of toxins and the smell of burned rubber, hot brakes, gasoline and oil took over my smell buds.

*Phone buzzes*

I look down at my phone slightly irritated due to the fact that someone just ruined my vape sesh. I slowly reach for my phone blowing sweet vapour into the cool air Within moments its chemicals invaded everything , from the cells in my body to the air in my lungs.

''Did the shipment arrive?'', Sak mumbled knowing deep down he truly couldn't give a fuck.
''No, it's arriving late'',Enigma mumbled. It became suspiciously silent for a while until Sak had decided to wind Suna up.

"Rinnn...", Sak said cheekily as he pitched his voice higher attempting to sound feminine.

"Don't call me that."Suna spat sensing an undertone of irritation.

I looked over at the beautiful black inarizaki bumper jacket which had the nickname 'Turbo' labelled on the back ,which sat gracefully beside me on the passenger seat of my eclipse.

*Suna's POV*

I paced around my apartment looking for my phone, not that I care whether I'm late or not but I'm just fixated on come early or on time to avoid Kita'a long ass lectures on punctuality, I dread that shit so much.

Eventually Suna's Phone rings which to him was a relief seeing as he had been looking for it.
He proceeds to follow the sound of the phone ringing, leading him to his bathroom.
He enters to meet his phone faced down on the surface, he flips it over so he views the number.

"Adriana?, the fuck does she want?", he thought to to himself.

"It was one night",he mumbles in irritation perplexed as to why she was calling him.

"Heyy", squealed a high pitched voice from the other side of the phone.

"Yo...,you good?", Suna asked with courtesy despite the fact he really didn't want to speak with her.

"Yeah,yeah", she said nonchalantly completely ignoring his question.

"Last night I had fun, we should do that again sometime.", she said clearly interested in one thing and one thing only.

"Nah, all do respect ma I don't keep doing the same people", Suna replied giving back the same energy as he rested both hands on the counter, leaning towards the mirror as he began to fix his hair.

"Had fun blowing out your back though", Suna nonchalantly said before hanging up and removing 'Adrianna' off of his contacts.

"One chick down, several more to go", Suna said before he grabbed his phone and Inarizaki bumper jacket with the name 'Enigma' imprinted on the back and exited his bathroom.