𝟓. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

———
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
——

⚠︎︎
——————
This story contains themes of:
mention of drugs
Drug misuse
Abuse
Sexual activity
Illegal racing
Etc.
Read at your own risk

______________
⚠︎︎

Noor began strutting back towards Inarizaki's territory.
Sly fox began to notice her, shifting his body towards her distant figure.

"Not so bad Nine", Sly fox stated as Nine began coming closer to him.

"You did pretty good, keeping in mind you raced against a few of the best racers here", Hannibal added, forcefully entering the conversation.

"Welcome to Inarizaki!", A Blond haired boy exclaimed in amusement.

"Thanks.",Nine gleamed happily as Mia stood besides her.

"So are you coming to the party?", Mia asked as she lightly shoved Nine, with her hands deep inside the pockets of her slightly oversized Inarizaki bumper jacket which had the vibrant label 'M' imprinted on the back.

"What Party?", Nine questioned raising her right eyebrow as she tilted her head slightly.

Mia then turned her head towards the rest of Inarizaki as a smirk plastered upon each and everyone of their faces.
____________________________________
(TIMESKIP TO THE PARTY)

Noor locked her car as she looks over at the large modern looking house that had lights illuminating all over the place as the loud booming music could be heard from outside.

"It's a party what's could you expect.", Mia said as she walked towards Nine locking her car door.

"I'm not complaining...", Nine exclaimed.

"Now can we go get drunk and lit?", Mia questioned chuckling lightly as her gaze beamed towards Noor.

"Hell yeahh!", She said as they both began walking towards the entrance of the party.

Before they could could enter they had been stopped by two men both in black.

The two women stopped and began staring at eachother other in confusion.

"Sorry ladies, but we can't let you in with out an invitation.",One of the men plainly stated.

"What the hell are you talking about, my friend besides me is a friend of the owner of the party",Nine stated clearly annoyed by the sudden disruption.

"Ma'am we have said this once and will not say it again, no invitation, no entry, Now may the both of you please remove yourselves of of this property before we forcefully remove you."

-#bossbitch#silenced-

"They're with us.", A calm voice spoke behind them.

"We apologise for the misconception Sir-"

"Maybe If you did your jobs properly there wouldn't be one.", Enigma said bluntly stated towards the two body guards.

"Again we are very sorry for this incident.", The guards mutter in slight embarrassment.

"Go on.", Enigma said to the two of you guys before eyeing the two guards.

The two of you then proceeded to enter the party with Enigma and the rest of the Inarizaki crew right behind you.