𝟒. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐱

—————
CHAPTER 4
PARADOX
————

⚠︎︎
——————————————
This story contains themes of:
mention of drugs
Drug misuse
Abuse
Sexual activity
Illegal racing
Etc.
Read at your own risk
___________________________
⚠︎︎

Hannibal walked over to Harley who was checking out her engine.
"You need help with that ma?" He asked grinning.

Harley slightly turned her head recognising who was speaking to her "Nah I'm good, it's just that my car is making some squeaky noises that irritate the fuck out of me,"She sighed, getting up and walking towards Hannibal.
He chuckled, "Let me check it out," looking down at her once more before walking towards the Honda nsx.
Hannibal looked back at her, "You really take pride in this car," He rejoiced with a smile forming on his face.
"What can i say..it is my car,"
Harley replied leaning on a pillar crossing her legs.

Hannibal looked back at the engine hovering of it and realised it may be a problem with the tensioner pulley.
"It's a belt problem darling, meaning it's either a worn out belt or a problem with belt tension."
Harley was slow at first however, she realised what he talking about raising her eyesbrows and motioning that she finally understood what he meant.

Harley threw her head back and groaned as this was the third time she's had a problem with her car and she didn't want Haijime to do it before he starts lecturing her on what and what not she should be doing.

"If you want...you can pass by Inarizaki's mechanic shop and I'll see what I can do," Hannibal concluded with a smirk plastered on his face.

Harley side eyed Hannibal, "You know I can't do that, we're not even supposed to be talking right now," She groaned looking over at a white and black mazda rx7 and a Mitsubishi Eclipse doing donuts elegantly in the middle of the parking lot with the crowd cheering them on.

"Wednesday it is.", Hannibal exclaimed, completely ignoring what Harley said.
Harley slightly shook her head watching Hannibal walk away with a grin on his face before checking the time noticing there is 20 minutes till the next race starts.

Crimson was in the Nekoma territory having a conversation with musa waiting for the next race to begin.

"Wait...so when did you guys break up?", Musa asked with a look of disappointment smudged on her face, leaning on the red 370z.

"Like last month.", Crimson replied stretching out her arms and yawning clearly not phased by this conversation.

"Motherfucker, your supposed to be upset, not walking around acting like this shit didn't happen", Musa spat.

"The fuck you want me to do? Cry my eyes out?",Crimson stated, raising his eyes, stooping down to Musa's level.

"Listen I'm really not tryna fuck up this race so if your here to just mess with me, I suggest you go fuck off."

Musa looked at them once more before getting up,

"You can't be fucking serious."

"Oh I am.", Crimson pointed out remaining eye contact with Musa.

"Cool, come talk to me when your done with being a total bitch",Musa scoffed.

Crimson rolled her eyes not bothering to say anything else as her little boyfriend might get involved.