𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐞

————

CHAPTER 3
THE RACE

——

———————————————————-

This story contains themes of:
mention of drugs
Drug misuse
Abuse
Sexual activity
Illegal racing
Etc.
Read at your own risk

—————-

"What's with all these matching jackets and
cars and tattoos?", Noor Asked scratching her head.

"The jacket you wear represents your gang.", Mia boasted. "As you can see....I'm part of Inarizaki." she babbled showing off the back of her bumper jacket.

"We're part of the top 5 gangs in all of Tokyo for street racing...and other stuff I guess."

"What did she mean buy that..other stuff?" I wondered. "Lets start with Inarizaki", She demanded.

"Inarizaki is well known for their racing skills. That guy over there", Mia pointed at a man with delicate silver hair with black tips.

 That guy over there", Mia pointed at a man with delicate silver hair with black tips

"That right there is Sly fox the leader of Inarizaki." "He is known for his amazing racing skills, his money and his alliance with the yakuza and the Italian mafia."

"Sly fox was very chill however if you interfere with his business he becomes very ruthless." "He gets noticed by a lot of people for example women, business men..women." Mia chuckled and Noor slightly giggled.

Both Mia and Noor look over at the Inarizaki territory having to squint their eyes due to the smoke caused by engines weed and vapour.

Sly fox was inbetween two guys lighting a cig. "Those two guys beside Sly fox are The Thrasher twins, they have the same car model and they're a pain the ass it fucking pisses me off," Mia retorted clearly irritated by the both of them.

"They have amazing racing skills however they don't drift."

That fine man over there is called Aran Ojiro
known as Hannibal

That fine man over there is called Aran Ojiroknown as Hannibal