Chapter 1: Totally normal

Error had a totally normal life. He was a normal Sans. Nothing to see here. His life was absolutely normal. Everything was fiiiiiiiIiIiIiIInNe!. 

     Okay. Maybe his voice, and occasionally his thoughts, were a bit different than others. But that was normal. That was fine. Everyone was different after all! That was something Dream would say, to someone else before helping Ink beat Error up, and he was fine! 

     Speaking of... That was exactly what was happening right now. Dream telling someone everyone was different, except Ink was already beating Error up. And maybe Dream wasn't helping Ink beat him up but Error couldn't help but be suspicious of nearly everyone at this point. It was fine though. 

     Ignorance was bliss after all. Dream was living proof of that. 

     ...And by that Error meant that Dream somehow never managed to notice or see Ink doing anything extremely violent or really bad. It was pretty weird. Something convenient would usually happen to prevent Dream from seeing anything extremely horrible from Ink. He bet that Dream wouldn't even stop Ink if he did see what Ink could do to Error. He did destroy AUs and as a result had to kill thousands. 

     Ink wasn't even that bad compared to... Some AUs. Error shivered. That FellLust AU had permanently scarred him. 

     He unconsciously held himself and shrunk into his scarf. 

     ...Right before dodging another attack from Ink last second. Right. He had to focus. Dream glanced at Error but returned his attention to comforting and making portals for the inhabitants to escape the AU. 

     Wait. What was Error thinking about again? Oh yeah! This is normal and Error doesn't have to think otherwise. 

      Error seemed to dodge one final attack before Ink got distracted by Dream. 

     "Ink, Evacué a todos los demás del universo," Dream said. 

     Ink and Error stared at him for a moment. 

     Then Ink opened his mouth and said, "I thought you knew I don't speak Taco Bell" 

     Everything went silent. Before- "I WASN'T EVEN SPEAKING MEXICAN!" 

     "It's not called Mexican, it's Taco Bell" Ink said seriously. 

     "You know it's not called that!" Dream shouted at Ink. 

     "Yes it is. The internet told me," Ink replied. 

     Dream's eye twitched. Then he took a deep breath. "You know what? It's fine. It's absolutely fine." 

     "Are you ok" Ink started before he was interrupted by Dream, suddenly cheerful, saying, "I'm fine Ink! Just... Let's go home." 

     "Okay!" Ink said throwing some paint on the ground and heading on through. 

     Dream made his own portal muttering happily to himself "He's so silly. I don't know what gets into him sometimes!" before leaving. 

     ...Error has no idea what just happened. He knew Ink was wrong though. But... Was Dream speaking Undernovella?! And what was a taco bell? Was it a bell made of tacos? 

     Speaking of... What was a bell? What was a taco?! He really didn't understand what just happened. 

     He thinks the Underswap Sanses make tacos... Maybe he can ask one? 

     Error blinked. What was he doing again? 

     Oh yeah. He had to destroy the AU. He destroyed what was left of the AU and left to the anti void. 

     He was glad he let Dream get a lot of the inhabitants of the AU out. It was better than killing them or, worse, letting them fall into the void. 

     ...No one should be the focus of the Gaster Gang's antics if they manage to piece enough of themselves from the void together. 

     ...Error actually might be pretty normal compared to the rest of the multiverse. 

     Then Error realized that the voices were trying to communicate with him since he got there and he had accidentally been ignoring them the entire time. 

     It was fine. It was normal. 

     Error sighed asking you "WhAt dO yOu WaNt Now?"