Davey

I got out of that convention as fast as I could. I was so overwhelmed that I decided to take a shower, even though I had a 5 day no shower streak. The shower was always the place I could go to cry, so I got my change of clothes and a towel and walked to the bathroom. Before I got in the shower I washed my face in the sink to loosen some of the tear stains that were dried on my face. I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red and my eyelashes stuck together with water, my nose was red from wiping. I got in the shower, deciding last minute to just leave my clothes on. That way I would only lose half of my no bathing streak. I sent a selfie of me under the water to my friend Kat, it was a tradition by now.

-David 🌈
See, I do shower.

A typing bubble appeared but quickly disappeared.

I sighed, the last thing I needed right now was for my friend not to respond to me. I thought about who I could tell my feelings to.. Gavin! I told him everything, he was one of the boys after all!

-David🌈
Gavin, can you talk rn?? Bc i see that you're online in roblox

Gavin💪🥶😍-
Bruhh what do you want

-David🌈
Well you know how I tell you everything? I like, need some advice.
Read 6:09 PM

While I waited for a response, I put my hands on my face and let the water run over me, it was warmer than I would like, but I didn't really care. I sobbed quietly in my hands, I didn't know how I felt but it all overwhelmed me. Seeing Austin was the last thing I wanted and he probably hates me now. I was at my only safe place but he just had to come and ruin it. While I pondered to myself I heard a muffled "Darling!" From my textone. I picked up my phone and read the message.

Gavin💪🥶😍-
What do you need advice for?

-David🌈
Well.. I uhm.. I think I have a crush on this..

I stopped myself before I could continue writing. I quickly deleted the letters I was typing out and replaced them.

-David🌈
Well.. I uhm.. I think I have a crush on this.. girl?

Gavin💪🥶😍-
Oh?

Author's note!:
Gavin is finally here!!! AHHH