Chapter 8: Let's Go Home

*Ryan's POV*

"Let's go," Sean barked at Saoirse and Claire as we walked towards them.

Both of the women jumped at the harsh tone. For a moment, it seemed as if Saoirse was going to argue with him. Before she could do so, I jumped in. "Now."

Saoirse glared at us as Sean took the lead in directing us out of the club, but she ultimately followed close behind him. I looked at Claire who quickly ducked her head then hastily and silently followed behind Saoirse. I trailed behind our girls to ensure no one else tried to take them. Or that either of them had the bright idea of slipping away from us. I would not let that happen.

I hadn't realized it earlier, but Claire wasn't in the same outfit she had worn earlier that night to dinner. I only just noticed that gone was the proper blue lace dress, and in its place an emerald green short and strapless dress clung to her curves. Saoirse's ass was larger than Claire's, but Claire's breasts were larger than Saoirse's. For the first time ever, I noticed that Claire had a perfect hourglass figure, while Saoirse was more pear-shaped. Not that that was a bad thing. As a matter of fact, that was what Sean preferred.

Me? I needed to run my hands along Claire's curves to see just how hourglass-like she was.

The crowd parted for us to pass through as the Red Sea parted for Moses. No one wanted to get caught in our wake as we stormed through the bar to the front entrance. A burst of cold air greeted us as we marched out onto the sidewalk, stepping further from the entrance to face these troublesome women away from any possible paparazzi. After turning into the alley along the side of the building, we halted and turned to face our women.

"The fuck where you two thinking?" Sean growled at them.

"We didn't do anything wrong!" Saoirse immediately argued.

I shook my head, the anger still very present. "No. You did absolutely nothing wrong. You just decided to make Claire change into a revealing costume like your own so everyone would ogle at your bodies while you got so drunk you couldn't even fight off the men who attacked you tonight!"

"Do you really have no sense of safety?" Sean asked. I could tell he was struggling to keep his voice low. It was a problem I was having as well.

"You could've been drugged, kidnapped, or raped tonight," I growled. "If we hadn't been there to save you, you have no idea what could've happened!"

Before Saoirse could utter another protest, Sean jumped back in again. "You're supposed to be the new incoming head of our family. You're supposed to always hold yourself in a dignified light. You could've also asked for bodyguards to watch over you if you really had to go out for the night."

"If we asked for bodyguards, you never would have sent them, because you never would have allowed us to go out," Saoirse argued.

"That's not true," I snapped back. "There's a lot more at stake here than just our feelings for each other. Now that our engagements were made public, you are both easy targets for our enemies to go after. Not only do you have the basic creeps patrolling these places, but you also have seriously dangerous enemies around every fucking corner."

I looked to Sean who had pulled his phone out a moment ago. "Jackson is on his way to come get us. He should be here in ten minutes," he grumbled.

"We're not leaving with you," Saoirse fired back.

"The hell you're not," Sean snapped as he took a step closer to her.

Furious determination shone from her hazel eyes as she spun on her heel and stormed further down the alleyway, causing Sean to chase her down. I heaved a frustrated sigh and looked back to Claire.