Chapter 32: The Girl I've Been Looking For

*Mature*

*Saoirse's POV*

I glared at the oversized child standing in front of me. His goofy grin spread from ear to ear as he looked around my room, opening and closing every drawer and cabinet. Sean's blonde hair hung loosely over his forehead as a mischievous glint shone from his forest green eyes.

Standing with my hands on my hips against my closed bedroom door, I called out to him, "Hey, snoopy! Stop going through my shit. How the hell did you get my mom to make that suggestion about you staying here tonight anyways?"

He paused his investigation of my bedroom to close the distance between us. Caging me against the bedroom door, he leaned in and bumped his nose into mine. "I can't help it that your mom is anxious for grandkids."

My eyes widened in shock as my mouth dropped open. A laugh came from him as he leaned away from me and resumed his snooping. When I finally came back to my senses, I challenged him once again. "That's not it and you know it. Did you pay her to let you stay over?"

Sean looked back at me, clearly offended. "Of course I didn't. I'm just that much of a fucking delight that she insisted I stayed."

"A delight?" I scoffed. "I don't know about that."

Panic swirled in my gut as I saw him make his way towards my nightstand. I leapt across the room and stood in front of it. "Are you done yet? Let's just hurry up and get ready for bed."

He narrowed his eyes at me and studied my face. I glared at him, doing my best to hide my nervous demeanor. "What's in that drawer that you don't want me to see?"

"Nothing. Now just go get ready for bed," I snapped at him.

"I will after I look in that drawer," he smirked at me.

I couldn't let him look in that drawer – I wouldn't. "No, Sean. Just feel honored that I'm letting you stay in my room and stop being so fucking nosey."

Sean reached out and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me tight against him. I worried he could feel my heart rate accelerate as he held me close. I placed my hands onto his firm chest in preparation to push away from him but was frozen when I felt his lips against my neck.

"W-what are you doing?" I whispered.

"What does it feel like I'm doing?" he murmured, his lips still pressed against my neck as he trailed kisses upwards. I felt his large hands slide from my waist to cup my ass, gently squeezing.

I squeaked in surprise as he pressed his erection against my stomach while grabbing my ass. "Y-you don't even like me, Sean."

"Does this feel like I don't like you, Saoirse?" he responded, gently nipping at my ear. "Don't you remember I told you earlier today that I liked you and wanted to start over?"

Afraid to answer, I silently let him continue groping and pressing into me. I knew he didn't want me, didn't actually like me. He was just horny, and I was the only option available. Without thinking, I decided to tell him exactly that. "Just because you're horny, and I'm convenient, doesn't mean you actually like me."

Sean froze, his lips still pressed against my neck. His hands left my ass and traveled back to my hips. He took a step back and locked his eyes with mine. "You're not convenient, and I'm not just horny. I've been working my ass off to make sure it was safe for you to come home for the past twenty days, because I missed you and wanted to protect you."