Chapter 4

It was late in the afternoon when you wake up to find yourself alone in the bed, it seem likes Taiju has already left. You sit up and wince in pain as you suddenly remembers deflowering earlier this evening. You get up out of bed and look at the blood stain that was left on your sheet. A shy smile spreads across your face as you realize that you are now a woman. You remove the sheet and throw in the trash because you don't feel like scrubbing out the stain. You walk into the bathroom and start to fill the bathtub with a hot water and rose bath oil. You dip your toe in to test the water before submerging your whole body into the tub. You pull knees to your chest before letting a loud squeal into your hand. "I can't believe I lost my virginity; I am no longer a little girl. I am a woman, I can't wait to tell Lisa," you said to yourself. You began to clean your body thoroughly of the events that took place.

You exit the tub and wrap the towel around you before walking towards your room but instead of going straight there you take pit stop to kitchen to grab a bottle of water when you here two rapid knocks at the door. You look through peephole to see Taiju standing there with a bag like he went to the convenience store. "Oh, I taught you left for the day when I woke up and didn't see you," you say opening the door. "I left not to long ago to get you some ice cream so we can cuddle and finish the move," he said placing the bag on end table. "You know its dangerous to open the door for strangers with just towel on," he says eyeing you up and down. For your information I looked through the peephole and saw that it was you," you said blushing from embarrassment.

"Well, I was in the mood to eat ice cream, but I would much rather eat you," he said walking towards. "Don't say lewd cheesy things like that, it's embarrassing," you say as you feel your pulse react to his words. "What's so embarrassing about it, I bet your juices would taste much sweeter on my palate," he whispered in your ear. He brush his lips against your cheek as he pull your towel from you letting it pool at your feet. He let his fingertips dance against your flesh causing to shiver in pleasure as your thighs clench. "You are so sensitive little mouse," he hums into the base of your neck. "Taiju," you tried to stop your soft moan before it could escape fully, but the sound passed your lips. He ignore your moan and litter kisses down you body until his kneeling in front of your cunt. He lift one of your leg and places it on his shoulder and begin to nibble on the inside of your thigh. He softly start to tease your clit pulling more soft moans from your lips. He slowly dip his finger in your cunt pulling the wetness from your cunt.

"Gosh my sweet little pet you are so fucking wet," he says pumping his finger into you faster. His thumb massage circles on your clit as he curled his fingers hitting that gummy spot deep inside of you. You moaned as you began to thrust your hips in unison with his hand to grind your clit harder against his thumb. "Mmm baby you feel s'good," your voice slur. "You sound so fucking sexy when you moan," Taiju groan against the flesh of your thigh. You tried to rebuttal but your left there panting and moaning as your cunt clenched around his fingers. "Baby I'm going to cum," you moan. "Do it let me feel you cum on from hand. Cum right fucking now," he commands. Your back arches from the wall as your pussy flutter around his fingers and an intense orgasm crash over you.

He softly kiss your thigh as your orgasms ebbs off, removing his hand from your cunt and suck them clean. He opens your legs a little wider and began kiss your slit and sensitive clit causing you shudder in pleasure. "Thank you for the meal," he smirks. He then takes two fingers and spread your folds and take a long soft lick against your messy cunt causing your eyes to roll in the back of your skull. His lips latched on to your clit as his fingers slide into your pussy. He looked up at you through his eyelashes. You were biting your bottom lip to stifle the moans from escaping your throat. "Don't hide your moans from me Y/N. I want to hear your pretty voice that's you're making just for me," he cooed. You nod and let moans that you tried to hide deep within your chest escape your lips. He pressed his digits up towards the rigid spot of nerves inside your cunt causing your teeth clench and toes curl. You arched your back from against the wall, grabbing a fistful of his blue locks with your right hand and begins to grind your pussy against his face. "Yeah...cum in my mouth, let me taste your sweet juices on my tongue," Taiju groans into your cunt. His sucks on your clit as his fingers thrust into you faster curling his digits upward. You are right at the edge when you feel him suck your clit harder causing your eyes roll back, chanting his name as you cum as your thighs begin to shake.

He stands up from the kneeling position and lift you up wrapping your legs around his waist carrying you back to the bedroom. You began to grind your pussy against him as you kisses and sucks on the base of his neck. He lets you down in front of your large vanity turning you around so you can face the mirror. "I want to fuck you in front of the mirror so you can see the pleasure written on your face," he said kissing the nape of your neck. He bends you over and spreads your legs and lines up his cock with your cunt. He licks his lips slowly as eyes glaze over with lust. He slowly pushes the tip of his cock into you and shuts his eyes. His middle and ring fingers quickly starts to rub your clit, trying to get you to relax for him. He moves a little, and a deep groan comes out of his chest. "Fuck... honey, relax... you're so tight..." he huffs.

You take a deep breath, and he sinks more of his cock into you, making you moan his name. He stops, not even halfway inside of you. He groans, and his eyes flutter. "Fuck... good little mouse... you're doing so fucking good... stay still for me... there you go..." he mumbles as he pushes a little more. "Taiju!" you gasp as the stretch burns. "I know... fuck... I... Y/N, please... I don't want to hurt you, baby. Relax for me," he whispers. He leans down, kissing your back up to the base of your neck up to the shell of your ear and groans as he pushes in a little more.

He grabs you by your chin and turn your face to his and kisses you hard, letting you moan into his mouth as he pulls out of you, slowly pushing his cock back into you. He slowly starts to build up his pace, his thick cock stretching you out. "Feel good, pretty girl?" he whispers. "Yes! S'good, Taiju! M'so full... you're so big... oh god!" you moan. He groans and holds your hips as he fucks you. "You like my cock stretching out this pretty pussy?" he coos. Your eyes widen as you look at him in the mirror, he has a sadistic smile on his face as your cunt milks his cock.

"Fuck, look how well you take me... you're such a good girl," he huffs. He snaps his hips, and you scream. "Fuck... you feel so good... warm and tight... so good..." he huffs. "Fuck... good little slut... cum... cum on my cock. That's it, baby... you're such a good little slut for me..." he whispers. "Taiju, please!" you scream. He groans and starts to fuck you harder, his cock making you feel like it is going to rip you in half. Your hands clench into a fist as you lower your head losing yourself in the pleasure.

"Fuck! Oh god, you're so good... such a good girl... fuck... cum on my cock, baby... cum all over me... come on... squeeze me a little more... then I can fill you up... fuck it nice and deep into this perfect pussy... into my perfect little pet..." he groans. "Taiju! Oh god! Please! S'too big!" you cry out, your lash line pricking with tears as you lower your head. He groans and slaps your ass hard causing your cunt clench around his cock. "What lost yourself in the pleasure or are you just too embarrassed to see your eyes glazed over in lust? Here let me help you by grabbing your pretty hair and making you look in the mirror as you cum on my cock," he says thrusting into you harder.

"Oh fuck... cum... just like this... I want you see it... want to you see yourself cum for me... you looked so pretty when you came on my cock for me the first time... fuck... cum baby... cum for me and say it... tell me you're mines... show me you're mine, little mouse. Cum on my cock..." he groans as he starts to move you faster. You feel him fucking into you faster and deeper, your body shaking and your vision blurring. "Oh god... Taiju... M'yours... always going to be yours... oh my god!" you scream as you cum, your nails digging into the vanity below you. He groans and fucks his hips into you. "Mine... my girl... my little mouse... fuck... m'gonna cum, baby... deep inside you... you'll never forget you're mine," he groans. Your cunt squeezes his cock, making him near his end. He lets out a primal growl as he slams you onto his cock, his seed shooting into you, warming your belly.

He picks you up and carries you to the bed and kisses you goodbye before walking out the front door. He feel his phone vibrate in his pocket and lets out a sigh before answering it. "Hey boss, where are you? I've been calling you for almost the last hour," a male voice said on the other side of the receiver. "What is Kokonoi, I was taking care of some business," Taiju says lighting a cigarette. "Well while you was busy it has been some new kid that trying to come on our turf," Kokonoi says. "Ok, how you know his-," Taiju was taken by surprise. "His was hanging out with Hakkai. I heard them over talking his name is Takemichi I think is part of Toman," Kokonoi yells. "Oh fuck, I'm on my way," he says flicking his cigarette before walking down the street.