Goodbye for now

Author's POV
Everyone arrived outside the ship and they were saying goodbye...
Alex and Winn hugged. "You are coming at the wedding, right?"Alex asked worried. "Yeah, of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." Winn answered with a big smile and Alex did the same. Now it's time for Kara and Mon El to say goodbye..."What about you? Do you think you are gonna make it?".Kara asked him with a big bright smile but soon it fade away. "Um...Unfortunately no. After all the things that happened with Brainy and the big brain it's a whole that I need to close. I actually don't think that'll ever be back in this lifetime. But before I go I want to tell you something. Um...I haven't stop loving you. Everyday I wake up and...and I feel a big hole in my chest and I am...so sorry that I'm telling you this now. I know It's selfish. But like I said on Argo. I want to be honest. I love you Kara. I've always have and i will always will. I need to go. On the afterlife. May we meet again." Mon El said when a tear started to fall on his cheek. While Mon El was entering the ship Kara runned towards him. She grabbed him and kissed him with passion. "I love you too."She said and she kissed him again with even more passion. They were kissing for at least 5 minutes. Alex broke the kiss while cleaning her throat. Mon El and Kara smiled. They both started to cry and hugged each other for their last goodbye. "Goodbye Kara. I love you." Mon El said crying. "Goodbye. I love you too. Please come back to me." Kara said crying non stop. The legioners entered the ship and left. Kara went home and Alex home too with Kelly.

Mon El's POV
I am devastated. Leaving the woman I love all over again was a nightmare. I told the guys that I'm going to my room. I was holding Kara's necklace and crying all night. We arrived at the future 8 hours after we left. Imra came to say hi but I was a mess. Imra left. Her last words was in my head. "Please come back to me." One hour later Imra came in my room and sit next to me. "Mon El, you miss Kara. Go back, be with her. You are a mess." Imra said. "Thank you." I said. We both laughed. "But seriously Mon El. We broke up 3 years ago and you are still single. I told you...go back." She smiled but she was angry at the same time. She reminded me of Alex. I had no choice, I nodded. She is mad because I am not fighting for Kara"I want to ask you something. Because you are going back. You don't have a choice, because if you don't I will kill you with my bare hands for not chasing love. In that case Kara. I want to be the new leader of the legion. Can I have your blessing?" She asked me. "At first...I am going back and also you have my blessing. My place is yours. Now I need to go back. Come with me because someone needs to bring the ship back." I said and she nodded. "Oh Imra. I need your help to find a suit for Alex's wedding. I am gonna surprise Kara." She nodded and we entered the ship and made our way back to the 21st century...

I'm sorry, it's short. I want to make it more romantic. In the next chapter you should get tissues. Thank you for reading it. Have a nice day.🥰❤