Every little thing she does is magic

Kara's POV
I can't to this anymore. I saw him again and I lost him all over again. I wish my mom was on earth. I want to talk to her. After the wedding I will visit her on Argo City. Oh Rao, I miss him. I thought I over him but I suppose not. I'm laying on my bed thinking about the memories I create with him. I wish I could hug him, kiss him and tell him how much I love him. I'm crying for hours holding the photos we took on that machine. Please Mon, come back to me. I need to do the flowers and sleep.

Mon El's POV
We arrived on the 21st century. I went with Imra to the shops and I pick the best suit. We also went to a hair salon. The best in the city. I am ready. The wedding is in 2 hours. Oh I almost forgot. I need to get flowers for Kara and a ring. I am gonna propose. I hope she says yes. I love her so much. She is my light, the reason I am holding on. Let's do this. Deep breaths, deep, deep breaths. I can do this. I'm acting like I'm pregnant. I need to go. 1 hour left.

Author's POV
The wedding began 5 minutes ago. Mon El is very nervous. He arrived at the wedding. Kara saw him. She runned to him and hugged him. Everyone was like aw. Kara and Mon El laughed. Alex cleared her throat. "Can we continue? I want to get married." Alex said and everyone laughed again. Alex and Kelly got married and it was time for the flowers. Kelly threw the flowers. Lena caught them. Kara was a little bit sad because she didn't got the flowers. But when she turn around, she saw Mon El in one knee. "Kara, when we met you hated me because I am a daxamite. But you started to like me. You believed in me, when nobody did. I love everything about you. Your super bright smile, your contagious laugh, your amazing blue eyes that they look like comets, your heart. Everything about you is a miracle. Will you make the happiest man that ever existed and marry me?" Mon El asked whole a tears drop on his cheek. Kara was shocked but she smiled. "Yes, yes, yes. I will. I love you so much." Kara said and both leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was full with passion. "Oh and don't you dare leave me again." Everyone was dying in laughter. It was time for the dinner. Kara and Mon El, Alex and Kelly was holding hands. They soon arrived on the place they booked for the dinner.

I hope you like it. My heart melt after Kara and Mon El got back together. See you in the next chapter. I'm writing a story about Melwood. Check it out in my profile. If liked it please vote and write a comment. See you. ❤