Happy for now

Hey guys. Thank you for the views, reads and comments. Enjoy my story. I am also an editor follow me if you want to on tik tok. My account is Super.verse2.0. 🥰🥰

Kara's POV
I woke up in Mon El's chest. We had an amazing night. Well, you know what I mean...😉I looked on the clock and it was 9 a.m. It's Sunday. So I have all day with Mon El. I kissed him on his forehead and started to wake up. He smiled. "Morning led." He said. "What?"I asked confused. He started to laugh. "Well. You are my weakness and also led. So I'm calling you led." He started to laugh again giving me a kiss on the lips. "Stay here, I'll make make breakfast." He said with a sexy tone." I chuckle. Oh Rao. "Bacon and biscuits. I missed this." I said like I was going to eat every crumb. Mon El giggled and he kissed me on the lips. But suddenly both of our phones started to ring. We picked them up. It was John. He said it was an emergency and we head out to the DEO. "John, what's wrong?" I asked worried. "Non, escaped from his cell." I was so shocked. "Um...Who is Non?" Mon El asked confused. "He is my uncle. The husband of my mom's twin sister. Last time he was free...He brainwashed everyone in National city. Except me and John. When we stopped him for a while using hope as a weapon, he...he wanted to kill everyone on the planet earth, leaving me alone with the dead planet. He brainwashed Alex and Alex tried to kill me. Then we brought her back. Also me and John succeeded to stop them and I sent Fort Rozz away on space. It's where we went to find information about Reign and found information about the world killers. My aunt and him were sentenced by my mom on Fort Rozz for life but they got away when Krypton died and they crushed on earth like I did with the other prisoners. Alex killed my aunt with a kryptonite sword because she was protecting John and we prisoned Non. We beat them the day you crushed here on earth. " I said very tired of saying all those things. "Wow" Mon El said shocked. "We will get him and everyone will be safe again. I promise. "Mon El said, I nodded and we both smiled. "We found his location" Brainy said. He stayed too. He proposed to Nia at the wedding dinner yesterday. I am so happy for them. "He is in an abandoned warehouse far away from the city." Brainy added. "I'm preparing a strike team." Alex said. "No, it's too dangerous. Dreamer, Martian Manhunter and Valor, you're coming with me. Brainy, give us instructions. " I said very angry.

20 minutes later*
We entered the warehouse and we saw him. "Kara Zor El, it's time for me to finally kill you, but first I am gonna kill the person you love the most." He said with an evil laughter. "Why are you doing this?" I asked him very angry. "I want you to feel what I felt when I lost Astra and then kill you." He said. "But you know that I didn't kill her. I miss aunt Astra. You have no idea how much I miss her." I said when a tear from my left eye fell on my cheek. "I don't care. I hate you and I want you to feel the pain I felt when I lost Astra." He said when he stubbed Mon El with led knife. "NOOOOOOO." I yelled. I runned towards him. He couldn't breathe. "Babe, stay with me. I just found you. I can't lose you again. Please stay with me. Please." I yelled while I was crying. "Take him to the med bay. Now." Alex came here and when she saw Mon El yelled.
2 hours later*
I was sitting next to him, crying. Non is still out there. We lost his tracks. But Brainy is searching for him. John is flying around to find him. Alex came in. "He is stable. We removed the knife. He will be fine. He is gonna wake up soon." Alex said and smiled. I nodded and smiled back. Alex left the room. Mon El was starting to open his eyes. I shout Alex and she runned in the room. "What's wrong? " She asked confused. "He is waking up." I answered. "Kara you have to go outside. We need to run some tests on him." Alex said. I didn't want to but I left because they needed to do their job. After they got finished Alex nodded her head that it was OK to go in. I got inside. "Hi." I said with smile. "I thought I lost you. You scared me so much. " I said. "I'm sorry who are you?" He said and I passed out...

Thank you guys for reading it. I know It's sad. Don't worry. They are gonna their happy ending. Just not now. Have a nice day.😊😁❤