I found him and i lost him

2 weeks since Kara passed out*

Kara's POV
I am in my apartment 2 weeks. I quit from catco and I asked Alex to stay home for a few days. I don't eat, sleep. All I'm doing is crying and thinking about Mon El on my bed. He is dating a girl called Bella. I'm heartbroken. Those 2 days I'm sick. It's impossible. I can't get sick. I started to throw up, someone came and was holding my hair. I couldn't turn around. But when I finished throwing up, I turned around. It was Alex. "Kara, what's going on? You can't get sick."Alex said shocked. "I don't know. "I said. "Let's go to the DEO to run some tests. "Alex said grabbing my hand. I walked in. I saw Mon El with a girl. It must be Bella. We entered the med bay and Alex put the curtains down. "OK, let's start. Sit on the medical bed." Alex said. I sat and after 10 minutes Alex froze. "Um...Are you Ok Alex? "I asked starting to get worried. "You are...you are...you are pregnant. "Alex said in shocked. "What?"I asked in shock. "You are. Come back tomorrow to examinate the baby."Alex said. "OK."I answered. I can't believe it. I'm pregnant. Oh Rao. Why now?

4 months later*
Oh Rao. Today I will find out the gender. Also I'm devastated. Mon El proposed to his girlfriend last night. Why not me? I entered the DEO. Bella is showing her ring to everyone and Mon El is laughing with James and Winn. I followed Alex to the med bay. She closed the curtain and told me to lay down. She put a cold thing on me. "Are you ready to find the gender?" Alex asked me. "Yes." I answered. "It's a boy. Congratulations. " Alex said with a smile. I smiled back. "Alex I need to go." I told Alex and I runned to the training room. I punched the wall 5 times. Mon El came in. "Hi. You are Kara right?" He asked me. "Yeah." I answered. "Um... The day you passed out. You told me that you thought you lost me. What kind of relationship we had." He asked. "Are you sure you want to know?" I asked. "Yeah. You have a ring on your hand. Who is the lucky guy?" He asked with a smile. "You should sit down. The person who gave me the ring it's...it's you. I am from Krypton. 5 years ago I found you in a pod. You were in a coma for a few days. You woke up and you attacked me. We didn't like each other at first. But I took you in my custody. And I helped you to fit in. We were becoming friends. After you were exposed to a virus called Medusa. You kissed me. You were acting like you didn't. One day you knocked my door and you told me that you like me..." I said.

Skip Kara's story...
"Oh wow. I am so sorry." He said with a sad face. "It's ok. I guess it's not meant to be. Um... I need to tell you one more thing." I said hesitating. "I'm pregnant and it's yours." I said looking on the floor. "Um...Kara. I...i want to be a part of the baby if it's ok with you." He said grabbing my hand. I felt a spark but I ignored it. "Of course you can. It's your son." I said smiling. "It's a boy?" He asked with a big smile."Yeah" I answered smiling too. "I need to go. I have an appointment with my fiance for the place. Bye." He said goodbye and he smiled. I went back to punching the wall. I got tired and I went home. I runned to the bathroom and started to throw up. This time Mon El was behind me holding my head. I finished throwing up and I turned around. "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I asked Alex where do you live and she gave me your address. I was about to knock the door but I heard you throwing up. I flew in and i saw you in the bathroom. I runned to help you. You are like this because of me." He said feeling guilty. "At first, thank you for helping me and it's ok. I fell for you and I got a gift. For me it's a gift. Having a Mon El junior." I said, he nodded and we both laughed. I offered him to sit on the couch. I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door and Bella was outside. Mon El immediately stand up and walked to her. "Babe. What are you doing here?" Mon El asked. "I asked Alex if she knows where are you? She gave me the address. I need to tell you something." Bella said to Mon El. "I need to tell you something too." Mon El said to Bella. Mon El told everything to Bella. Bella was shocked. I was about to tell you that I can't marry you because I have feelings for my co-worker Sebastian. I can't get rid of them. I tried so hard. I'm sorry but we need to break up. I'm giving you the ring back." Bella said to Mon El. Oh Rao. I felt horrible for Mon El. I mean I'm in love with him and I wish I was with him. I'm happy and sad at the same time. I'm happy that he is single again and I'm sad because he is devastated. "Hey Mon. Come here." I said and Mon El hugged me tight. I wanted to kiss him so bad. But I can't. I'm better than this.

Mon El's POV
I am devastated. She left me for someone else. When I hugged Kara I felt something. Kara's heart was about to blow up. Honestly, mine too. I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't. I just broke up with my fiance. You know what? Screw this. I'm in love with her. I am gonna tell her how I feel. "Kara I...I have feelings for you. I know I just broke with Bella. But I love you. For God sake, you are pregnant with my child and I think you still love me." I said. "Yeah it's true. But Mon El give me time. We were about to get married and you don't even remember me." Kara replied when a tear fell to her cheek. "I'm so sorry. I actually remember something. But I don't know what does this mean. The word comets." I said to Kara when a big smile appeared. "You were saying that for my eyes. That they look like comets." Kara said crying from joy. "Really? Well I am right. Because they do." I said and we both smiled. Suddenly flashbacks were running through my head. I could remember everything. I kissed her and she kissed me back. "Kara I remember everything." I said smiling. "Really? Oh Rao." She said smiling. She kissed me with so much passion like was missing for 20 years. "I love you." I said with a smile. "I love you too." She replied and she grabbed my t-shirt and pulled on the bed. Then you know what...😉
Kara's POV
I woke up the next morning but he was missing. I walked to the kitchen to see if he was making breakfast. But he wasn't there. Then I saw a note on the table.

Honey,
I'm on the DEO. Also I have a surprise for you tonight. There is breakfast on the table next to the couch. I love you.

Your boyfriend,
Mon.💋

Gosh, he is so sweet. I will get ready for the DEO...

Guys thank you so much for reading my story. It took me 2 days. I hope you like it. If you like it please vote, comment and share my story. Have a nice day. 🥰