𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗
     PROLOGUE
╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

Happiness.

That's a feeling Natalia Alianovna Romanova never thought she would feel.Especially not in the Red Room.

Whenever she managed to spent some time with her daughter she felt happy.Because for once,she wasn't just some trained killer but a mother.

Natalia wasn't stupid.She knew that one day they would take away the little girl .To train her into a murderer.Just like her.It is the reason she was born after all.

Natalia was the best student the Red Room Academy has ever had.She was their favorite.For that reason she was trained harder.She was trained to be unbreakable.The best.However she didn't want to be the best.She needed to survive.

The Red Room was aware of Natalia's abilities.They wanted a weapon of their own.And who would be better that a child of the Black Widow?

The child wasn't created the normal way.She was created in a lab with her mother's blood.When she was born Natalia named her daughter Alina. It means light. Alina was her mother's light in the endless darkness.

Natalia knew that one day they would take away her light.Just like they took away her sister. Yelena. They weren't sisters by blood but Natalia or Natasha as she was called back then loved her.But they separated them.She hasn't seen her ever since they were kids.

"Ty v poryadke,mama?"the little girl asked when she noticed her mom's worried expression.(Are you alright,mom)

The red head smiled at her daughter.She stroked the girl's hair.They were red as her own.

"Vse v poryadke ,moya malen'kaya vdova."(Everything is alright,my little widow.)

If only it was true.

That day,they took Alina away from her mother.In the next day,they told Natalia that her child had died.That was the day the woman felt as her heart was shattered into million pieces.They took away her light.And she would make sure they would see her darkness.

If only she knew her daughter was alive. Alina was told her mother had abandoned her.In the next years,Alina became the best.

She became a weapon with no free will.

///

Published:8.12.2021

2021