𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗
FIGHT WITH THE GUARDS
╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

Alina stared at the lifeless body of Madame B.Seeing a dead body did not frighten her anymore.Her whole life,Alina hated that woman.That woman stole her life,her childhood.She made her into what she is today.A killer.A monster.

The pain from her previous torure was starting to wear off so Alina knew she should get out of there and find the others.

So with one last look at the small room and the dead body of Madame,Alina left the room.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Alina ended up in some kind of a hallway.She started walking,trying to find someone when she was met with guards.

They were at least ten guards.They surrounded her, the red haired girl realized."Alina don't make this difficult for you." One of the guards told her.Alina just looked at him with a blank look on her face."Come with us!"

"Well I can't do that.So what are we gonna do about this?"Alina raised her eyebrow.

"We have orders to bring you to general Dreykov."Mr.idiot–as Alina decided to call the guard said.

"And if I won't cooperate?"

"Then we have to bring you by force." The guard responded.

"You can try but spoiler alert you won't win against me.The red room's first and greatest weapon ever to be created."The smirk didn't' leave Alina's face even when she saw the guard that was talking to her reach for his gun and the other guards were on high alert.

One of the guards went to reach Alina but the girl was smarter.She kicked the guard coming at her into his stomach.She punch the another guard  and took his gun.With a gun in her hand she started shooting the other guards.Alina managed to take down seven guards when someone from behind knocked the gun from her hands.Alina mentally cursed when she didn't realize someone was behind her.The guard had a grip on her arms,preventing her from keep fighting or so he thought."Looks like you aren't that strong little Romanova." He whispered in her ear.

"My apologizes.I guess I had a rough day,or a life.But that won't stop me from kicking your ass."The girl remarked.Then she stepped on his feet and elbowed him in the stomach,making the guard let go of the girl.

"I guess I should take care of the remaining ones."The girl muttered under her breath."Maybe I should stab them?"Alina wondered as one guard was coming at Alina.Without even meeting his gaze,Alina punched him in the face and slammed his head into the wall.She took out her dagger and threw it at the other guard.

The girl simply kicked one of the guards who was on the ground ,moving provably trying to go after the girl after Alina knocked him  out.

Alina saw one of the remaining guard.She sighted.The girl was annoyed with fighting and wanted nothing more then to just hang out with her aunt and playing games like they used to after the two of them got out of the Red Room a few days ago.

She kicked the guard hard into the stomach and then wrapped her legs around his neck making him fall to the ground while Alina landed in a pose.

Alina looked at the defeated guards on the ground.She moved to the guard who seemed to be moving and wanting to get up and finish his job.

The girl kicked him hard in the head.

"I'm sorry.Did I step on your moment?"

✯✯✯✯
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝:25.3.2022.
𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠.𝐌𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲.𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞.𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞.𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲.