𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗
NEW START
╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

When you spent most of your life in a horrible place,where they train you to be a killer with no emotion it's hard to adjust a new life. Alina soon realized after they escaped The Red Room. It felt strange for her to wake up in the morning with no handcuffs.Having freedom was a completely different feeling for the young Romanoff .If she was at the Academy right now she would be either training or being forced to take someone else's life.

So enjoying her freedom,Alina was peacefully lying on the bed when her beloved auntie threw her of the bed.She gave her aunt a cold glare,while her dearest aunt had her arms crossed and smiled proudly.

"You have three seconds to explain why you just woke me up!" Alina asked in a annoyed tone. After being free from the Red Room for a few days,Alina discovered that she is not a morning person at all. The girl deeply values her precious sleep and she doesn't like being disturbed during her sleep.

"Because its morning and you should be awake!"Said Yelena.

"Uhmm interesting.I didn't know you wanted to die today." Alina said dramatically. She stood up and started chasing her aunt all over their room. Yelena rolled her eyes at her dramatic behavior and started running. Once they both stopped running,they begun tickling each other.At the end,they both ended up laying on the floor laughing.

"So what was the reason for waking me up so early?"Alina asked her aunt.

"Cause its already 10.am!"the blonde answered.

"Nonsense,perfect time for sleeping."the read head exclaimed while her aunt rolled her eyes.

At the end the duo ended up walking around the city. Yelena thought it would be good idea to spent some aunt-niece bonding time.They were sitting on a nearby bench where they could see little children playing on a playground and both of them were eating ice cream.As the young girl was looking at the small kids without a care in the world,she couldn't help but think what her life would have been if she was never in the Red Room.

"Do you ever think about,what our life would have been if there was no Red Room?"Alina asked her aunt with a slight Russian accent.When they were at the Academy or on a mission when they would have to speak English,they had to hide their accent.However,now when they are free,both of them loved their accent,so they don't have to hide it anymore.

"Well,provably better."Yelena answered with a slight chuckle.Eventually she looked at the backpack containing the antidotes .Alina noticed where she was looking.

"What are we going to do with those?I mean I want to free those remaining Widows,but I'm just scared. What if something goes wrong? I don't wanna go back there." Alina spoke as she grabbed her necklace which her mother gave her eleven years ago when she was three.

"I think we should let someone else worry about that.Someone who has better power than us."Yelena said.

"You mean like the Avengers?"

"You mean,my mother?"Alina realized.The young girl didn't really like to thing or talk about her mother.The younger Romanoff searched about her mother.She became a superhero.She had a new life.Alina doubted her mother thinks about the daughter or a sister she left behind.

"What other choice do we have?She's the only superhero that we know."Yelena answered.

"Alright."

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

So the two girls decided to go to Budapest to Natasha's safe house.From there,they would make sure the package would go to Natasha.

Currently they were in a car. Yelena was driving,while Alina was in a seat,next to her.

"Do you miss your mother?"Yelena eventually asked the younger girl after a few moments of silence.

"Honestly,I don't really know.I only have a few memories of her.I mean last time I saw her I was three and then she abandoned me."Alina responded.Talking about this is kinda hard for the fourteen year old.

Memory.

The three year old little girl with red hair just like her mother's was causally spending time with her mom in their little room.Little Alina always wondered why she can never leave their room or go outside.The girl's mother always told her that its for her safety.The little girl noticed her mother's worried expression and asked if she was okay in Russian.Her mother had taught her both English and Russian but the little girl preferred speaking Russian.Her mom told her she was okay.

After a few peaceful minutes the doors opened and some guards walked in.The little one didn't know what was happening but judging the look on her mothers face,she assumed that her mom knew what was happening.Her mama started fighting the guards,the woman didn't want them to take away her daughter.At the end the woman lost the fight.The little girl was dragged out of their room by the guards.

They taken her to a strange room.For months they experimented on her,not caring that she was just a child.Every day she wished for her mo to come and save her.After months of endless torture,they told her that her mom has betrayed them and left her.

Alina snapped out of her memory and looked at her aunt.

"Did you ever thought about looking for your real parents?"the young red headed girl asked.

"I don't really know,honestly.They either gave me up or I was taken.I wouldn't even know where or how to look for them."

"What about your kind of adoptive parents?"

"I spent three years with them and my sister-your mom.Those three years were the best years of my life.Until one day when they brought us to The Red Room.My mom was shot,I think she died and Alexei..I can't call him dad anymore.It hurts when the person who has been your father figure for years suddenly sold you and your sister to that horrible place.I bet he knew how terrible that place was and he still let them take us.And for that I will never forgive him."Yelena said

"Well,if you ever see him again,you should provably punch him in the face."Alina suggest earning a chuckle from her aunt.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

After the sudden attack and fight with the mask person,Natasha was kicked by the mask figure making her fall to the river.The red haired woman quickly gets out of the water.After a few moments she takes the vials from her pocket.Natasha has no idea what it is or who sent it.Suddenly the woman noticed an old picture attached to the vitals.It was a picture of her and her sister as kids.Natasha hasn't seen her sister in years.She is slightly confused why she decided to contact her now.The woman knew what she had to do.She had to come to Budapest for a family reunion.But what the female Avenger didn't know is that she isn't going to be meeting with just her sister but also a daughter she believed to be dead.

****

Published:23

Published:23.12.2021