𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗ SENSITIVE PEOPLE╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗
 SENSITIVE PEOPLE
╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

After they managed to steal another car,Natasha took it upon herself to drive.Alina had to admit that the woman drove better when they weren't being chased.Yelena was next to the red haired woman while Alina was resting in the backseat.At first there was a comfortable silence when the fourteen year old occasionally glanced at her mother.The girl haven't exactly spoken to her mother only exchanging a small words.Alina was angry.At her mother,the Madame,Dreykov.Deep down she wanted them to be a family like it was eleven years ago.

"You know this is the first piece of clothing I've ever bought for myself?"the girl's aunt referred to her vest after few moments of silence.

"That?"Natasha glanced at the blond.

"Yeah.You don't like it?"

"Is that like...is it army supplies or..."

"Okay it has a lot of pockets!"the blonde said in a defensive voice.

"But I use them all the time and I made some of my own modifications."

"Oh,yeah?"

"Whatever,the blonde muttered.The point is I've-we,we had control over our lives.I want to do things."

"Don't worry,auntie Yelena I love your vest."the blonde sent her niece a small smile.

"Yeah,I like your vest."Natasha admitted.

"I knew it!I knew you did.It's so cool,right?"

"It's cool.Yes I like it."

"And you can put so much stuff in there.You wouldn't even know."Yelena continued telling her sister and niece about her cool vest.

Alina couldn't help but smile a bit.When there are even small moments like these,he ex-assassin is glad for it.Growing up,there weren't really nice moments to rememmber.

"We don't know where The Red Room is,though.Sorry."Yelena said.

"I know.But I think I know somebody who does."the red head woman spoke.

"Oh,yeah?"the blonde asked while the younger red headed girl asked"Who?"

"We're gonna need a jet."

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

The three of them were walking side by side into a field.

"I said we needed a jet."

The man looked at her and said.

"You know what you didn't give me?Time.Or money.I'm not made of jets."

"Clearly."Alina muttered quietly.