𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗕

╔═══════☆♡☆═══════╗
MADAME B
╚═══════☆♡☆═══════╝

"You're aware that you're still a global fugitive,right?"Melina said to Natasha as she,Natasha and Alina were discussing their plans on how they were going to bring down the red room.They were coming ,so the had to act fast.

"You know the facility.There must be some way how to land it."

"Instruct them to confine us on level zero.Once I'm out,I can activate the landing protocol,we can descend within the hour.Ah,problem."Melina said.

"I only have one earpiece left."Natasha grabbed the earpiece wanting to give it to Alina but the girl stopped her."I have a feeling we should give it to Yelena.They wouldn't suspect it."

"Are you gonna be okay?"Natasha aske her.Alina gave her thumb up and showed her dagger,letting her know she would be okay.

°.✩┈┈┈┈∘*┈┈୨♡୧┈┈*∘┈┈┈┈✩.°

When Alina woke up,she was in a strange room.She was strapped down to a table.She looked around the room.Eventually her eyes landed on one woman.The woman who was charged in training her along many other girls into killers.The woman who often hunted her dreams.Madam B.

"I'm very disappointed in you Alina."The woman said as she was walking closer to the fourteen year old."You seen to forget that your only purpose is to be our greatest weapon."She touched her cheek.Their eyes met as she spoke to the girl in front of her.But to her,the red haired girl was not a girl or a human being.In her eyes she was only a thing a weapon she could throw away if she needed to.The madame didn't care about the fact that she was turning literal children into trained assassins.

"It looks like you have forgotten your place in the world."

"I have no place in the world."The girl replied out of habit.That was the thing she was taught her whole life.She had no place in the world.

"Exactly."

"Your actions will have consequences,Alina.No one escapes the Red Room.There is no escaping us.The only way to escape is to die and that my dear child will never happen to you."She said with a sick smile on her face.

"Now after our little chat you will continue to be our weapon."The Madame informed her as she picked up a special injection she often used as a torture technique on her Widows after they disobey her.

Alina glanced at the woman nervously.She knew how this kind of torture feels like.After her and Yelena got out,Alina often got nightmares about that.

She couldn't get out of the ropes that prevented her from escaping and killing the woman.She had her dagger but when the woman was watching her closely she couldn't reach the dagger without the Madame noticing.The only way for her to grab the dagger was if the Madame took her eyes of her for a few moments.

The Madame placed the needle in the girl's neck.For a few seconds Alina didn't feel anything.It was the silence before the storm.

TW:torure scene.If your not confortable reading this skip this paragraph.

After one minute the pain started.At first she tried to show no signs of pain.She didn't want to give the Madame the satisfaction of seeing her in pain.Alina learnt that the Madame loved seeing people in pain.The Madame loved the sound of her victims streaming in pain. It was a pleasure for her ears.

Alina realized that she could no longer hide the pain she was in. She felt as if her whole body was on fire.She felt as if someone was breaking,no crushing her ribs and organs.Her head hurt so much that Alina thought it would explode.She wished if would explode,because then she would be out of her misery.She couldn't hold her screams anymore.She let out a bloody scream.Scream that hold so much pain that it could be heard in the entire building.But the Madame made sure that the suffering of the child in front of her couldn't be heard.Because if her mother heard it she would find her daughter immediately and kill the Madame with her own bare hands.

End of TW.

The madam was watching the child suffer in pain and begging for the pain to stop.She didn't feel no remorse.No.She enjoyed watching this.She really did.The woman was smiling like a psycho.

After ten minutes which felt like hours,Alina felt the pain stop.For a moment she didn't move.She was breathing heavily.She wasn't surprised when the Madam was smiling.

"This is only the beginning."The Madame replied.She turned around to grab a knife.This gave Alina a perfect opportunity to grab her dagger that she had hidden in her white suit.She reached the dagger and quickly cut of the ropes.

After a few second Madame turned to Alina and she saw that Alina freed herself from the ropes."What?"

"Surprise bitch!"Alina told the Madame.She stood up from the bed.The girl cursed in her mind when she realized she was still weak after the events that happened minutes ago.As the Madame was walking closer to her,Alina threw her dagger in the direction of the Madame.

"Fuck".She cursed when the Madame caught the dagger.When the Madame stepped closer to her,Alina kicked her legs and punched the Madame in the face.She threw the Madame of the guard as the woman didn't expect the child to fight.Alina retrieved her dagger and stabbed the woman in the heart.Alina watched as the woman who caused her so much pain her whole life.

It was iconic that Madam B was killed with the same dagger she had given to Alina Romanova on her first mission.

✩✩✩✩    
Published:11.3.2022.