Me and Him? Pffft Yeah, Right *22*

xXxSilverTailxXx here, sorry for the wait my parents took my laptop back when they got a call from an asshole teacher. He said that I had a lunch detention from a teacher on Friday but never showed up even though I totally did, the dick muncher! Anyway back to the story!

______________________________________________

*~* Jayden's P.O.V. *~*

I laid down on my bed and sighed, still no info on those two newbies, my second in command should be telling me information by now! My phone rang and I went to answer it. I heard screaming and noticed it sounds like October. "Where are you?!" I ask hurrying to get my keys, I ran outside to my car and thought of where Aaron was, I called Aaron and sighed.

"Hello?" He was slightly breathless.

"Dude where are you?" I ask.

"Why?" I heard him sneer over the phone.

"October just called and was screaming... did you hear her?"

"Uhh yeah I ran towards the scream, She was being beat to unconsciousness." He said.

"Are they alright?!" I screamed into the phone.

"Who?"

"October and the baby, dude October was pregnant..." I say frozen from shock.

"What?"

I hung up and called Dazy. "Dazy I need you to track October's phone. NOW!" I yell.

"Sheesh calm, what happened?" She asks groggily.

"October was beaten to unconsciousness, where is she?" I ask.

"One minute," She yawns. I heard a rustling then nothing. "WHAT?!" She screamed.

"Calm down I need help finding her." I say pleading, my October and baby are in danger... I added in my head.

"She's on Peger and Davis corner, behind a meat market." Dazy says a minute later, "I'm sending Kyle and Chrissy. I'll be going with also." She growls.

"Da-"

"SHE"S MY SISTER!" She bursts.

*~* Dazy's P.O.V.*~*

I run back into my room and wake up Kyle. "October, Peger and Davis Road, lets go!" I yell throwing his shirt and jeans at him since he sleeps in his boxers. I run over to Chris's room and slam the door open, "CHRIS! Get your lazy ass outta bed, Octobers in trouble." I yell in his ear.

He jumped up banging his head on his headboard. "I'm up, I'm up." He grumbles.

I pull my uggs up over my ambercrombie sweats and throw on a red sweater by fox racing,then get my lap top and run out to Kyles car where he was waiting. "Lets go." I say sitting back and pulling my lap top into my lap and going back top where October was. I call her phone, but only receive dial tone. "C'mon sis, hold it together, for me?" I beg while looking at the screen.

"You owe me." Kyle mutters while grinning.

When we got there I jumped out and ran over to where Jayden was. "Octy! Oh my god I missed you!" I cry hugging her. I notice some blood near her and freeze. "We need to get you to the hospital." I gasp pulling her up. I drag her to Kyle's truck and set her between me and Kyle.

We got to the Hospital in no time and I got out to let Jayden carry her in, I see Chrissy's head lights and wait for him. He got out of his car and followed me in. I rushed to where Octy was. "Is she alright? Is the baby okay?" I asked the Doctor.

"Diz, Calm down let him check first lets go home and relax, you havn't slept in two days." Kyle murmers in my ear.

I throw my twin a worried glance before hugging her and kissing her cheek then walking to the truck with Kyle. I fell asleep leaning against him in the truck...

*~*Morning*~*

I woke to the sound of my alarm going off and groaned. I slapped the snooze button and rolled over, only to bump into Kyle. "Morning." He said cheerfully.

"You're a fruit-loop." I mumble into the pillows.

"Well then miss grumpy!" Kyle gasps.

"DAZY GET UP!" It was Macon.

I groaned and rolled till I fell off the bed and slowly got up. "Another day of Lathrop High." I say faking enthusiasm.

"Woah there, calm down!" Brian says grinning.

I screamed at the proximity. I went to move back only to trip over Kyles shoe. All three boys started laughing. "Not funny!" I yell at them from my position on the ground.

I just got up and went straight to my closet and pulled out a pair of daisy dukes (Haha ironic right? lol thts who my parents named me after in real life xD) and a neon green tank top that had mine and October's names put on it in fabric glue. I grabbed a pair of green flip flops and a white set of undergarments. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then dried my hair and threw on my clothes before brushing and straightening it, I brushed my teeth then went back to my room. I grabbed me and Kyle's bags and went to the living room. I grabbed my computer bag and shoved my laptop in it and added it to our bags and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a thermos and put black coffee in it then added sugar and creamer.

"Kyle I'm ready to go." I say picking up our stuff and putting them in his truck. Him, Macon, and Brian all came outside and Macon and Brian hopped into the bed while Kyle and I got into the cab part. I put in a BVB CD and blasted it while rolling the window down and enjoying the spring time sun. My cell rang so I pulled it out and answered it while turning down the music. "Yeah?" I ask.

"Hey, it's Jayden... T-the baby's fine and so is October." He says softly.

"YESS!" I yell pumping my fists into the air. "KY! The baby and October are fine!" I squeal.

"Dazy... October said it was Aaron who did this to her."

I froze. I hung up. "Kyle. Get there faster." I growl. He drove faster as soon as we got there I jumped out slamming my door. " WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" I yell across the parking lot. "AARON!"

He came out of his little group. "Ye-"

I cut him off by a slap across the face. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED THEM!" I screech.

"Woah!" Kyle pulled me back.

"You better sleep with one eye open Aaron, you're gonna pay for what you did! I've lost my parents and I'm not losing my twin!" I screech. Kyle dragged me into school. "That dick! Who the fuck does he think he is? The king of the fucking world? I can't wait till gym Imma tear him a new one!" I rant while walking to my next class.

"Dizzy, please calm down."

I turned to see October leaning against a wall, looking extremely tired and weak. "Sissy Occy!" I exclaim hugging her tightly. "Are you okay? Do you want to go home?" I ask her.

She shook her head, 'I'll be fine' she mouthed. I nod and look back to the class door.

"Do you want me to bring you to class?" I ask. She shakes her head again.

"No, Jayden's bringing me to class." She sighs.

I smirk knowingly. "Tell Jay to have fun." I say skipping to class, I knew Aaron was in this class, as was the school slut and her minions. I sat in the back corner where no one usually sits.

"Dazy?" It was Trisha again.

"What Trasha?" I ask, my anger bubbling higher then earlier.

"Will you please hang out with us?" They ask.

"You're only doing this so you think Kyle will hang out with you more." I say bluntly.

"What?! I would never ev-"

"SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF ROAD TRASH!" I scream in anger at her. I pull out my phone to call Chris. "Hey Chris? Can you pick me up? I wanna go home." I growl.

"Mmkay, see ya in a bit sis, I love you."

"Love you too bro." I say. I text Kyle that Chris is picking me up and I'll see him later.

_____________________________________________________________________

I finally posted yippee, hope this is long enough