Me and Him? Pffft Yeah, Right *32*

*~* Dazy's P.O.V.*~*

I walk in to see my sister and Jay kissing. "Ewww! My virgin eyes!" I scream hiding my face in Kyle's chest. I hear laughing.

"It's not like you don't do this with Kyle." Amaya says smirking.

I blush and she laughs. "Yeah, but we do it in private." I mutter.

"You admitted you're not virgin." She points out.

"I am and damn proud of it!" I sing out.

Chris came in then scowls at Kyle. "You-"

"CHRISSY-POO!" I scream, launching at my big bro. I jump onto him, hugging him tightly. "I love you brudder!" I sing out. Chris starts laughing and I crack a smile. I let go and go over to Kyle. "Kyle's staying the night!" I shout over my shoulder as we head up to my room.

"Lets go to the music room." He says nudging the door open as we pass it. I frown, then go in.

I go over to the piano and sit on the bench as I wait for him to sit. I start the familiar song, the one I sang at their funeral...

Spend all your time waiting
For that second chance
For a break that would make it okay
There's always some reason
To feel not good enough
And it's hard at the end of the day

I need some distraction
Oh beautiful release
Memories seep from my veins
Let me be empty
Oh and weightless and maybe
I'll find some peace tonight

In the arms of the angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear

You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here

So tired of the straight line
And everywhere you turn
There's vultures and thieves at your back
The storm keeps on twisting
Keep on building the lies
That you make up for all that you lack

It don't make no difference
Escaping one last time
It's easier to believe
In this sweet madness
Oh this glorious sadness
That brings me to my knees

In the arms of the angel
Fly away from here
From this dark cold hotel room
And the endlessness that you fear

You are pulled from the wreckage
Of your silent reverie
You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here

You're in the arms of the angel
May you find some comfort here...'

I stop and Kyle looks at me sadly. I hear clapping and I turn, with tears in my eyes to see my family, and the two new additions. "I miss them grammy..." I say. She shakes her head and hugs me.

"Warum tun Sie einen Blick zurück auf die Zeiten, die Sie mit ihnen waren? Es ist schlimmer Baby macht, muss man aufhören zu weinen müssen, würden sie nicht, dass du über sie weinen oder trauern.(Why do you look back at the times you were with them? It makes it worse Baby, you need to stop crying, they wouldn't want you to cry over them, or mourn.)" She says. 

I hide myself in her hug, "I love you."

"Love too." She says in her heavy German accent.

I smile. "Ich vermisse dich Gramm. (I miss you gram.)" . She gives me a smile and then kisses my cheek.

"Can someone tell me what the hell your saying?" Aunt DarDar's new step-son says. I ignore him till he grabs my arm forcefully. I wince and Kyle grabs his arm.

"Touch my girl, and I'll kill you." He growls ripping his hand off me. I hide behind Kyle, hugging him, trying to calm him down.

I pull away and run to my room. I slam the door closed and then blast my iHome. I hear people knocking so I crack the door to see Occy, Jay, and Kyle. I let them in, then slam the door closed and lock it. I turn the iHome off and sit on my bed hugging my knees to my chest. Kyle pulls my onto his lap and he hugs me close. "You wanna talk about what happened?" Occy asks.

"Yeah..." I say. Tears hit my eyes. "I was the perfect kid, I had a twin and a big brother, I was nine when we moved to America, then twelve when we moved to a new house. Just after my parents were killed in a house fire, my twin sister goes all pregnant with a guy she 'used' to hate, my boyfriend cheats on me, then we get back together and then I get manhandled by my new step-cousin." I take a deep breath and move out of Kyles lap. I lay down and face Kyle.

"I love you." He says with a look of pain.

"I love you too." I mutter looking at the ceiling.

___________________________________________

Just a filler chapter...

- xXxSilverTailxXx