Chapter 14

Ceris Pov:

I enter the obsidian hall, beautiful quartz chandeliers hanging from the obsidian ceiling. Zeganirn was sitting on the right of the endstone table in the middle. I walked up to him.

"What did you find out? Is Lance planning to attack us again?" I asked, awaiting an answer. Lance is an evil man, but we have to admit he is smart. He surely knows we were there. We cannot let our guard down.

"Didn't find much, but Lance has sent 3 letters. 2 to the overworld and 1 to the nether. I followed the trail of the messenger that went to the Nether. And because of that I found the

"Hidden Fortress". Ceris. We know where Blazius is now." He exclaimed, taking a piece of rolled paper. He put it down and revealed it to be a map. He marked the location of the Hidden Fortress. It was on the North-West of Heart of Lava. About 15000m from there. Lance must have put a lot of effort to make this portal go that far!

"I didn't take the letter from her, but I think this is enough information for us."

Zeganirn spoke again. "What should we do with that information?"

"That's a hard question. We cannot afford to launch a full scale attack and with Lance on the edge of our home, we cannot do much." I explained to him, he glared at me for a while.

"Then let's take care of Lance. But our friends in the port city may like this information. Should I tell them?"

"Yes, you can go. But ask them about the general overworld situation. It's good to know more."

"Sure thing. Bye Ceris." He spoke, before disappearing. I'm not sure if he even left, but his ability to go invisible is both useful and annoying, he could watch me wherever I go and I don't know anything! Anyways, it's time to discuss the war plan with Ender and Vordus. Lance won't see us unprepared.

Zeganirn Pov:

I teleported to the Port City using one of the end portals. I expected a calm day but everyone was on the move, the soldiers were gathering and all the gates were closed! I had to ask Dimitri what was going on. But where could he be? The only thing that made him different from the other soldiers were the green shoulder pads. I decided to ask a guard that was running next to me.

"Hey, do you know where I can find Dimitri?" I took his shoulder and stopped him, he turned and looked at me.

"I'm going to him, you can go with me."

I released him and we ran to Dimitri. He was sitting in a tent. Writing something on a map.

"Sir, this here is the report" The guard took out a paper and handed it to him.

"Also this Enderman wanted to see you". Dimitri turned around and the guard left.

"Zeganirn! What are you doing here? How is the end?" He asked, smiling at me. My friend was always cheerful.

"Ehh... the end is fine for now. Lance is back, you know." I responded and he laughed back.

"This "Rogue Ender Mage" with like 20 enderman supporting him? This guy really thinks he can make a dent in the Ender Watchers?

"Well... he is stronger now. He somehow convinced Lord Vriuks to give him support. Still, I think we can defend easily. Ceris is worried, but she is always worried."

"So, what brings you here Zeg? You wouldn't just leave the end."

"Well... I've got some information you probably would want to have. I know where the Hidden Fortress is. I explained to him. His eyes grew wide and his mouth opened slightly.

"You what?! How... nevermind. We won't be able to use it anyway. Maybe if Frostbourne would goddam respond..."

"You seem angry now, what's the matter? And what do you mean Frostbourne isn't answering?"

"Undead are gathering to probably attack us, and the Frostbourne did not respond in a week. We sent 2 messengers already!" Just then a soldier ran in, panting.

"Sir, the Undead are here" Dimitri stood up and grabbed his Halberd.

"Then let's show them to not mess with us. Zeg, you in?