My dork - Chapter six

<A/n - Key items list is there if you all need it! The song above is We don't talk about bruno from Encanto! Enjoy the chapter and let me know what you think in the comments!>

Key items -
(Y/n) Your name
(Y/a) Your age
(F/f) Favorite flower, Favorite food
(F/c) Favorite color
(F/n) Favorite necklace
(S/f/c) Second Favorite color
(H/c) Hair color
(E/c) Eye color
(H/l) Hair length
(D/n) Dragon name ( You'll name your second dragon this)
(R/n/n) The nickname you give Ruffnut
(Y/h) Your height
"..." Speaking to yourself or someone else
"..."  Dragonese (How you can talk to dragons)
'...' Thoughts
(E/n) - Enemy name

(Y/n)'s POV

I watched my step as I went below deck of the dragon hunters ship, my dragon following close behind. "I know Scull. I don't like this either." There were cages built into the ship holding dragons and one holding a dragon's skeleton. "(Y/n)! A mother dragon, badly injured with a nest!" I ran to where Scull was. It was a mother stormcutter, protecting the last egg left. I noticed the still bleeding injuries  on her side. I reached out to her through the cage wanting to help her, to comfort her, to assure her that everything was going to be okay. That would've been a lie, we both know she's dying and there's nothing I can do to stop it. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry there was no one there to help you." 'If I wasn't there then, I'll be here now.' I thought as I touched her nose, attempting to comfort her. "They took my babies, they're probably dead but I want you to take this one. I heard rumors about you from other dragon's that have been taken to the sanctuary, safe from hunters because of you. Rider of Death please take care of my child, I won't be able to do so myself and have come to terms with that." I didn't want to take it, but it was a dying wish from a mother who just wants there kid to live a good life. "I promise, no harm will come to this kid, they'll live a good life then go to the resting place for all dragon's, and be with you then." I removed my arm from the door, and unlocked it. Slowly crouching downwards to the nest, the tears in my eyes were threatening to spill. For once I let them. "Never thought I'd live long e...enough to see you, you're really like the rumors said you were. T...Thank you." The stormcutter lifted its wings to uncover the hidden dragon egg, and gently nudged it closer to me. I gently took the egg and gave it to Scull for the time being. "I'll put you out of your misery, you've suffered so much at the hands of these horrid hunters. It's time for you to rest, you have done so much and you deserve so much more than what happened to you. I'm sorry it has to end this way..." I pulled an arrow from my bow and shot it directly through her heart, sparing her from a slow death of bleeding out from her injuries. "T..Thank..you....Rider....of...Death..." That was her dying words, she died thanking me. "No, thank you for allowing me the honor of raising your child, they'll be in good hands so you can rest easy." I took the dragon egg and carefully held it in one arm while opening the dragon cages with my free hand. "All of you, if you wish to go to the sanctuary, fly north of here. The colder it gets, the closer you are to the dragon sanctuary." I told them, not noticing the fact that there was a speedstinger following right beside me. "Are there any speadstingers there, my pack left me after I was trapped by hunters." I looked down to see a rather young adolescent speedstinger trying to keep up. "A speedstinger pack does stay there, though it's a pretty good way away, are you sure you want to go?" I asked the dragon as all of us made it out of the boat. "Are you sure I can stay with you? Most don't like speedstingers, especially vikings..." I climbed onto Scull's back, putting the dragon egg in my lap before lifting the speedstinger up onto Scull's back setting him carefully in my lap as well. "Alright there should be a pack nearby, though since you are a nocturnal species you should probably wait in the shade until nighttime, unless you actually want to come with me and my friends?" I looked at the baby dragon in my lap that was just about asleep. "Can I stay with you and your pack?" I nodded, smiling at the small dragon curled up in my lap around the dragon egg.

Later that night I set the tip one of my arrows on fire, and aimed it towards the boat with the deceased cloudjumper mother. "May you finally rest in peace, knowing that your child will never be in the hands of those horrid hunters for as long as I still live." I shot the bow, aiming at the boats center causing it to catch on fire, I watched as it drifted out to sea for one last time.

The next day I told the others that we were leaving the island and continuing our journey. I told the dragon's that were with us that they had the option to go below deck to rest if they wanted. I stayed below deck with the baby speedstinger and the dragon egg, Scull coming to checking in on us occasionally. "Do you have a name love?" I asked the baby dragon curiously. "No, I was just another young adolescent. A new addition to the pack that I was in, though my mother called me (D/n)." "Do you want me to call you that kid?" I asked looking at the dragon with a slight smirk. He nodded happily before running around playing by himself. I looked at the egg and whispered. "You see that little one? That's your big brother! Soon you'll both be able to run around and play together." I smiled to myself knowing that both of these dragons will have a better home now. "(Y/n)! We reached land!" Ruffnut yelled from above deck, I sighed and shook my head before standing. "Well, are you ready to go (D/n)?" The speedstinger jumped onto my shoulder and nodded. I chuckled before going up to where the others are.

I helped everyone grab their belongings off of the boat, as me and Scull pushed the boat back up onto the sand. "Alright Scull, (D/n) let's attempt to catch up with the others." Scull allowed me to climb on her back, I put the stormcutter egg in my lap as well as the now sleeping adolescent speedstinger.

<A/n - How would you all feel if I wrote a fantasy AU themed Kokichi X Reader? Lemme know in the comments!>

-Words total 1195-