My dork - A/n (3)

Sorry I've been absent with the whole updating this story my mischievous little tricksters...

While I don't need to give anyone any sort of explanation as to why, I would like to explain it considering I feel comfortable enough to explain as to why I wasn't posting.

Now there's two reasons as to why I've not updated this story, one of them being the stressful pain in the ass people call school.

The second reason is because of general discomfort of my appearance, I'm open about me being gender-fluid but being stuck with a female body while trying to represent more masculine, or gender neutral fucking sucks. :[

I'll try to publish more sooner or later. The good thing is that I'm looking into getting a chest binder~! For days where I feel more masculine or gender neutral, the problem is that I live with a mom that supports the LGBTQIA + , except for when it's her own damn kids. Talk about a double-edged dagger am I right~?

I think I found a binder that's both safe and won't hurt my ribs, as well as affordable. The thing is I need measurements in order to find the right size, and order a size up if it runs a bit on the smaller side.

Just a friendly reminder that even though I'm
gender-fluid, please use They/Them/Theirs pronouns for me. So many people have used only She/Her/Hers pronouns for me to the point of where I find them disgusting and uncomfortable. Also the only time people have used He/Him/His on me is if they were mocking me for being gender-fluid, I mean that set of pronouns is okay-ish, but people have been using them to mock and belittle me, so please do refrain from using She/Her/Hers as well as He/Him/His pronouns on me, thanks~!

-Words total 318-