My dork - A/n (2)

(This is a situation that happened to me that I wanted to bring up!)

So... I wanted to bring this up.
I don't care about what you identify as or what your pronouns are. If it makes you happy and comfortable in your own skin, then that's good for you I respect that completely.

Though if someone else asks for a persons deadname and they decline on telling that person because they don't want people to know their deadname, that does NOT under ANY circumstances give you the right to tell the person another's deadname for them! It's beyond disgusting and disrespectful, it doesn't matter what your religion, race or what you identify as, you should NEVER reveal another persons deadname especially if they didn't want to tell the person that asked for their deadname to tell them yourself in the first place! That's not your information to give as if it were free candy handed out on Halloween night!

It pisses me the fuck off that people think that they can do that just because they know another persons deadname! Just because you know that, doesn't mean that you can tell anyone else someone's deadname! The level of entitlement that people think that this is okay, is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE and NOT tolerated AT ALL on this account!

Sincerely a pissed off gender-fluid person who is sick of the absolute bullshit from extremely entitled cis-gendered straight people
- Stargazer