My dork - Chapter seven

(<A/n - Song above is space unicorns! As well as a photo of a character that a new story will be about!>)

(Y/n)'s POV

As soon as I got to where everyone else was all that could be heard was arguing. Fucking arguing. "At least the twins aren't causing much trouble?" Scull suggested tentatively, she spoke too soon. I found the twins arguing with the others about needing to have a boar pit? Out of all the things, why a boar pit? They all split up there separate ways, going on opposite sides of the island, planning what they want as individuals, and not what's beneficial for the entire group. "Well. Never leaving all of them alone again." I muttered softly as I got off of Scull's back, setting down the egg and the baby speedstinger in the shade. I grabbed a relatively sturdy stick and started drawing a layout I think that we could all possibly agree on.

-

Ruffnut's POV

"A boar pit is absolutely needed!" I yelled while walking with my brother Tuff. "I mean, who wouldn't like a boar pit?!" I sat down on a fallen log, tired of walking. "Maybe the Rider of Death will side with us on this?" My brother questioned, looking right at me. "You forget that they're a Haddock. They'll probably disagree and tell us no." I scoffed before standing up once more. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to try? What could possibly go wrong, right brother?" Tuffnut nodded in agreement as we walked all the way back to where we all were before splitting up.

I noticed that the others were watching what (Y/n) was doing. They were drawing a large scale layout of what the base would look like from there perspective in the sand.
(<A/n - the layout is the same as in the series, though Snotlout's and Astrid's home will be spare building for new comers! You may continue reading the story now, sorry for interrupting!>)
"I figured that we could work with this layout. Everyone gets to incorporate there own ideas to there hut. Though it'll all be connected by wooden bridge-like pathways and in the center would be like a clubhouse of sorts where we could all meet up." The other's nodded in agreement, and spoke amongst themselves. "Can we have a boar pit?" Me and my brother asked at the same time. "Sure, but build a fence around it so they can't leave." They told us sternly, me and my brother both hit the horns on our helmets together while cheering.

Everyone pitched in to help build, even the dragons. I watched as (Y/n) talked to their brother. "Someone's staring!" "I'm not staring! Just admiring... I mean they're the Rider of Death Tuff, They did something we thought was impossible, and didn't get eaten by dragons!" I told my annoying brother as we finally started to help the others build the place that we would all soon be able to call our home.

-

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been at least two months now, and Dragon's Edge is finally complete. I walked outside of my hut to see that Scull was playing with a dragon I didn't quite recognize at first since they were so far away. I decided to leave them be and go back inside, that was before I heard a crash and my brother yelling. "Toothless! HELP!" I rushed back out of my hut and jumped off of the edge, landing on the top of a tree. "Hiccup?! What's going on?!" I yelled at my brother as he glided down to where I was hopping from treetop to treetop trying to keep up. "It's another dragon rider! They just randomly appeared out of nowhere!" "Where are the others? Clearly this can possibly become a threat that we need to handle properly." I told him as we got closer towards Scull. "They went to go see what our mother wanted, (D/n) went with them." "You allowed that?! He's not capable of FLYING Hiccup! He can get hurt!" My moronic brother, he's an idiot at times but I love him. "He insisted on going, he wouldn't listen to me like he does you!" "That's when ya come and get me from my hut dumbass! I swear once we figure this out you're so done for!" "That's fair." We got closer to where the stranger was, I got a better look at their dragon to see that it was another Triple stryke, if it has a rider they must be somewhere nearby. As if on cue I watched as the triple stryke flew towards the other viking, and flew directly towards us. "(Y/n)! It's been quite a while, nice island by the way! Oh is this your brother? Nice to meet you! Anyway I was just stopping by, you know how it is being a trader that flys all around the archipelago, can't stay in one place for too long!" It was actually her, but what was she even doing here in the first place? "Wait a minute Rōnin, I want you to stay for the night at least. You don't want to tire yourself out or you're dragon right?" She doesn't seem all that trustworthy, probably best to keep an eye on her. "Fair enough, c'mon Kalil we'll be staying here for a bit before heading out again tomorrow."

<A/n - I promised an MCU Loki X Reader, so I guess that's what I'll be doing next, even though I got like three other stories saved as drafts... I don't really wanna go back on my promise so I'll try my best! Leave suggestions in the comments for this because I honestly don't know how tf I'm supposed to start the first chapter for this. 😂 This'll be fun!>

-Words total 974-