2.THE GRADUATION DAY

Currently I am sitting on my jaynamaj(the mat which we use to say our prayer).I am done with my eshar salat .so,I got up and fixed myself.Then I took my laptop and sat on my table.

Well,I am Washima Rahman.I am 23 years old .I have a very addiction towards fashion designing. So,that's why I finished my studies in fashion designing. Tomorrow is my graduation day.

So,right now I again started searching for jobs in many various websites. Well,I am doing this from along time. Cuz,i don't want to be sitten at my home while searching for jobs.

Suddenly my Ammu(mom)came into my room and said ,"Are you again searching for those jobs ,Washima?"I got startled by my ammu's voice but said, "Yes,Ammu .And I am pretty sure that ,I will find it very soon."
"Ugh, just do it later. Now come and eat your dinner. Are you done with your Salat?"
"Yeah, I am done with my salat and yeah I'm coming for dinner. You go". I replied ammu still looking at the screen .
" Okay,be fast"
I nodded as she left. After a few seconds i closed. My laptop and wore my hijab. Then i made my way towards dinning room.

As i went to dinning table i saw my brother Shahyan and my sister Nafisa was sitting with my Abbu(dad).
Shahyan saw me and said, "oh!apu you came. Cmon sit we were waiting for you." i just nodded and sat beside him and we started eating our food.After a few mins abbu asked me, "Washima,tomorrow is your Graduation day right? "
"Yeah, its tomorrow "
"Best of luck dear. Inshallah you will get what you want in your life.You will be success in your life, if your intention is honest and pure. May allah bless you" Abbu said while patting my head.
"Thank you so much, Abbu.Now for sure allah will fulfil my wishes" i said while smiling sheepishly at my ammu and abbu. They both just gave me a warm smile. "Yes,apu.when you will start incoming by yourself buy me a gaming P.C" Shahyan said while chewing his food. We all laughed seeing his state, he was cute. Nafisa hit him on his head and said,"First eat your food,idiot!"
He just showed his tongue to her.Nafisa rolled her eyes at him.Everyone Just laughed at them.
"Okay.Now stop and finish your food" ammu said.

Then we all ate our dinner and went to our respective rooms.

I again sat in my bed with my laptop. AGAIN searching. I can find many job on fashion designing. But thers so many.while scrolling, Suddenly i found a website which contains many international company or agencies. I saw theres a many korean and japenese company. I saw every and each company's And three companies caught my attention. Bighit entertainment, JYP entertainment and Avex Entertainment. Some most popular entertainments in korea and japan.They all need a good fashion designer who can understand the fashion idea of their idols. Then i putted my laptop away and slept..

Next Day

My stupid alarm woke me up at 5.00am. I tirdly woke up and freshened up. After that i finished my Fazar salat.After salat i again slept for 1 hour and again woke up.I started getting ready and changed into this

I started getting ready and changed into this

Imagine its a really loose  dress. So,that it doesn't show my body figure.

And ignore the cap and imagine a peach hijab.

Then i came out of my room and greet my ammu and abbu.They also greet me back. After that ammu served me and abbu our breakfast. Afyer eating ammu told me to wake Shahyan and Nafisa up...

I first went to Shahyan's room and saw he was sitting on bed with his eyes closed."oh,you woke up. I was coming to wake you up".i said then he looked at me and rubbed his eyes Cutely.He just nodded.
I then went to Nafisa's room.She was using jer phone while laying down her bed. I called her as she looked at me. "You are already awake. So,come and eat your breakfast. " She also just nodded at me.

Everyone just nodded to me.

Then my ammu,abbu both prayed for me and i left for my University. Chittagong University.

There i found my friends and we had a lil chat

After receiving graduation letter and other things(idk what happens in graduation ceremony lol).

After graduation me and my friends went to a restaurant and celebrated our graduation..
I then bid them goodbye then came to home.

I freshened up and said my all prayers which i missed during graduation ceremony. My family was really happy after seeing me graduated.then i remembered about last night where i found the international companies and asked my abbu,"Abbu,i want to ask you something. "
"Yeah,ask what you want" abbu said.
"Abbu,can i try in international companies for my jobs? "
"Huh!but why in other countries? "
"Cause there is more opportunity, abbu"
"Do you think so?"
"Yeas,abbu.I do".
" ok then.If it makes you happy"Abbu said while smiling at me sweetly.
"Thank you so much, abbu" i screamed and again said, "i love you". And went back to my room. They all just laughed at my silliness.

I came to my room and laid down on my bed. I am sooo happy that i can finally find my own work and fulfil my dreams.Please Allah support me...

Smiling to myself i fell asleep and went to my dreamland.

---------------------------------------------

So,hey are you all doing well?
I wrote this book a long time ago and it all deleted for nothing and thats why i left it.
And again got motivated from sithi_fantasy apu and started writing again..
Hope this book Will be a success.

Thank you for reading.if u like it then plzz vote for me.

Borahae 💞💞💜💜