5.The Interview ( part 3)

I prefer  listening the acapella ver..
Listen to his voice carefully.....

-----------------------------

The was Monday. A very busy day in our home. Shahyan went to his school,Nafisa went to her collage, Abbu went to his work and me and ammu are at home. And today i will give interview to bighit.Today in fazr namaj i prayed so hard for getting a job. And i am sure that allah will listen to me and will give me a chance.

It was 10 am and i was just scrolling on my phone while i was in my room.Suddenly, the doorbell rang. I didnt bothered myself by getting up.ammu was there so she opened the door. And i heard a screamm...

And...

I know, whose scream is this. It was my cousin sister 'Tanzia'.I could  sense that
she was running towards my room.I stood up from my bed and she entered the room.Afyer she entered she screamed with her fablous voice

"WASHHHHIIIIIIIIII"
(( OK lemme tell you a thing washima is ypur author nim's name. So the pronouncing of sh in washima is s. Idk why still it is written sh))
She jumped on me and triee so hard to keep my balance while literally carrying her.
"Allah.Washima kmon asos?" (How are you?)
"I am alright,.How are you,huh?"
"I am fine as always. How can i not be happy,huh?" she said as she jumped on the bed making herself comfortable.
"Oh,yeah yeah. You are always happy. How can i forget that? "I said as sat beside her.
"Your bad.."

So. Lemme tell you who is Tanzia. She my Aunt's means my Ammu's sister's daughter. We are almost in same age.We used to read in same school,collage. I was in science and she was in Commerce. She did many courses to do a bank job. And she really got it. She got her job into Bangladesh Bank. After few months she realized that what result of doing a haram job. Cuz bank job is a haram job for us. (Haram means which we are not allowed to do).so,she quited the job and joined into a english medium school as a teacher. Amd she is really happy with job. For the last two weeks she and her family went to their hometown, cuz one of her uncle died. I must say that she know every single thing about me and i also know everything about her. She know everything about my interviews.

"So,when is your interview with bighit?"
"Its today, from 11 am. "
"Oh!its already 10:30. Go and get readyy for your interview. " she said while pulling me from my bed and pushing me towards my cupboard.
"Aaaa.yes yes im going. Well,how is Asifa and Rayan?" (Asifa and rayan is her brother and sister. They are in the similar age of Nafisa and shahyan(
"They are also all right. "
After that we talked a little bit more. Meanwhile i got ready for my interview and for the third time i sat infront of my laptop for an interview. The interview started exactly at 11am. This interview also went very smoothly.
(I am not writing the interview again.cuz the conversation are almost same. And the main thing i am a lazy authoer.U know?)
They gave me a hope of getting the job. They really praised about my designs. I hope that i will make it.Now,all the things are on Allah's hand. I Don't  know what will happen next....

[I hope you all are liking the book so far... If u do plz lemme know your opinions.. Tnks  to the silent readers]

Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Ig:kookiesbananamilkstealer13