4.The interview (part 2)

Continuing last part :-

I woke up with a lil headache.i saw the time on the wall-clock and noticed it was already 1:30 pm. So,i got up and sat on my bed while streching a little. I sighed after recalling everything which happened to me in the morning

But then i thought, they just dont deserve me. It is good that they didn't selected me. I will get a better job than theres.

It was already juhar salat time.so,i came down grombed and changed my clothes into smple Kammez and a loose pant.I said my Juhar salat and went out.

I saw that Ammu was in the kitchen washing dishes and Nafisa was settling the cups and plates.
I went inside and said in a little loud voice.
"Ammu,kire khidha lagse to!!(what,i am hungry)"
"They both got stratled by my voice.
" You are awake?"Ammu asked me.
"Yes,ammu.And i am hungry!!! " I said pouting.
They both laughed at me and ammu said,"Okay,go and sit. I will serve you food. "
"Okiees~~~~~" i said playfully and went to dinning table.
"She just ignored it, Ammu". Nafisa said while looking at ammu smiling.
" Yeah,she moved on.Inshallah she will find the best in her life".
Nafisa Just nodded and smiled.

After eating i made my way towards my room and laid down on my bed.i took out my phone and called.my bestfriend cuz i was not able to talk with him. Yes,he is a boy and my one and only boy bestfriend. In our islam we cant talk with other men other than dad,brother,dad's brother,grandfather. If its important we should talk less.But i talk with him cause he is my childhood bestfriend. Even we dont talk that much.

He picked up the call.i smiled.

"Hey,Washima.Whats up?" he said.
"Hey,Faizan.i am all good. How's you going? How's your new job going?"
"Yeah,i am also good.And yeah my new job is going very good. My boss is really good towards me" he said while giggling.
"Well,than its good for you." i said excitedly.
"What about you?"
"My job will be also settle soon.i will give interview in bighit and jyp.avex's one is done".
" Well,all the best than"
"Hmm.How's aunty -uncle and wht bout Nusrat? "
"Ammu and Abbu is all good and Nusrat is busy with her studies as you know theyre exams Are Very close(Nafisa and Nusrat study together.).
" oh, yeah. Ikr,Nafisa is also very upto her studies this days."i sighed.
"Hey, Faizan. What about the girl who was your crush.Did you confess to her already?".
" How did you know? "He asked dumbly.
" I didn't know that,i asked you. Woah,so thats means you are not single anymore. I am happy for YOU boy. Make me meet her once."i said in ayego.(*-~-*)
"Woah,calm down girl.i will never let you meet her. I Will not let you expose and roast me to her". He said in annoying tone which i shrugged.
" Okay,Washima. I have to hang up now.All the best for your audition."He said.
"Okay,faizan.Thank you and take care"
"Allah hafez".
" Allah hafez".
We ended the call and i again slept.

Time skip to the day of interview (i am lazy af, uknow:))

Today is my interview on JYP entertainment.
I am quite nervous after the avex's one. But quite confident also.

'Bismillah'i said said softly and entered the meeting

I saw two men there and i greeted them.
(I will write korean between this <_>)
<Hello,Sir.Good afternoon >.
<Hello,Good afternoon Miss Rahman>one of them said.
<well,miss Rahman. We saw YOUR results, corticate and they are quite impressive. >Another man said whom i named man2(lol)
<Thank you, sir>i said smiling to them.
< Your designs are very unique,iconic and its really impressive >Man 1 said.....
<Yeah,so we wanna ask you some question >
<okay,Sir.>

Then they asked,.me many questions and i answer end them all.They were quite impressed by me.

<So..Miss Washima. We really appreciate your progress reports and all your knowledge. We will email you after we do the selection and you did a great job so i think. So i think you will make it 😉.>
<Thank you so much sir>I expressed with full of happiness..

I turned off my laptop and lay down on my bed. I was really happy that i have chance of the foreign job...

Time skip--

I was just laying on my bed and scrolling through instagram,yeah.After a few minutes Ammu came into my room and said."Mone hocche sob thik e hoise,hae!"(seems like everything went good,huh!)

I just jumped from my bed and hugged her as tight as i can. She just laughed and hugged me back. I was hugging almost 1-2 minutes :)..
She wasnt with me during my interview cuz she went to market,thays why.Ammu broke the hug and said,"Ok,enough of you. Come and have some snacks. I brought some for you".Ammu then went out.
I went change my change my clothes and came back with an usual selwar-kamiz.I went to dinning room and saw Nafisa and Shahyan was also there they laughing and eating and being obvious i also joined them.But deep in thoughts i was still thinking about the interviews...
May Allah make everything all good..:(

To Be Continued....

[Sorry,sorry,sorry,I am really sorry for not publishing. In last 1 month i didnt post any chqpter of this book. Cause my studied,exams and some family problems.And i promise from now on i will try to post once or twice or thrice in a week. Some of you msged me to do soo.I have written all chapters a long time ago in August or September but didnt post any chapter. I wasnt ready to post them. So i am publishing all of them. Vote, follow,comment if u like my story.. And also check out my other stories.]

Borahae💜💜💜

Ig:kookiesbananamilkstealer13