6.The Selection

Today we went Tanzia's home. They invited us to go there. Me,Nafisa and Shahyan went there last night with Tanzia.Today was friday. Its holiday, so we all were just going to chill.We were there for all day long. It was a really enjoyable day. We enjoyed a lot. We came at our home at 12 am. Well,thats not a big deal beacause, they live in that building which is infront of our building.we came home and went respective rooms.I came into my room and changed into a normal  sleeping wear.I took out my laptop just to check on e-mails. What if jyp or bighit send me e-mail of my job. I opened my e-mail and there was  really a e-mail from bighit. I opened the e-mail with my shivering hands.I started reading the mail.They told me that i have selected between many people in fashion designing Category.I was so happy that i almost cried at that time. I ran out of my room and called everyone out of their rooms.i was screaming like crazy. Like

"AAAAAAAAAAAA".

Nafisa came and putted her hand on my mouth and said." Apu.will you shut up for a minute?People around us are sleeping right now. I nodded as she left my mouth.
"Now.tell us, why were you screaming like that?". Abbu asked me.Anger was visible in his eyes. Beacause, i was screaming and jumping like a little girl
and my dupatta wasn’t upto my head.I calmed down and putted my dupatta upto  my head and said,"O was saying that as u guys know that i gave interview to bighit right?"
Everyone nodded.
"So,they e-mailed me by saying that they have selected me for the fashion designing category between many people and said that  i can join there from next month" I explained everything in one go and took a deep breath. After that Shahyan said,"oh!just a simple thing and-"
"What?" Everyone said unison.
"You really got the job" abbu said while coming closer to me.
"Yes,abbu,yes.i really got the job " saying that i hugged abbu and abbu also hugged me back as tight as he can.. Afterwards everyone there joined us. We were like that for a few seconds. I was just feeling their warmth while putting my head on abbu's chest.
We finally broke the hug. Abbu kissed my forhead and said,"Mashallah. Now i can say that my girl has grown upp"we all laughed at abbu's statement. "So,when they told you to join there" ammu asked me.
"They told me that i can join there from next month. They will tell me the date later"
"Subhanallah,allah listened to us! "
In between Shahyan came and said, now apu will finally buy me a gaming PC".everyone laughed at him like crazy.

Then ammu told us to go to sleep. Then we went to our own room. I came into my room and closed the door and changed into this,👇

 I came into my room and closed the door and changed into this,👇

Well. I am alone in my room right??🤟

I closed my laptop before watching the e-mail again. They told me to send an e-mail to them which will contain my many information. Before i go to korea they will inform me the date of joining.
I took my phone and layed on my bed.I texted  my every friends and cousins that i got the job. I was so happy and excited  that i couldn’t sleep.Because i wasn’t able to sleep. I got up and got ready to say the tahajjut namaj(the namaj we say in midnight). I tirned on the dimlight of my room. And i started my namaj.in my whole namaj i was just thanking allah many many and many times.I finished my namaj and thought that this is not enough to thank allah.Then i got up and took my Quran and started reciting it for like one hour and 45 minutes.After i finished many pages.I got relief by thinking that this is enough to thank allah.I closed the Quran and saw the time, it was 3:45 am. I Though not to to sleep now.cause, after few moments i have say my fazr namaj also. So,i again started reciting Quran.

Time Skip

It was 4:40 am. I closed my Quran and got up from the chair.I heard the azan carefully and replied to it. I can hear that the people of my home are also awake. I turned on the light just to tell them that i am awake for the namaj. At 5:00 am i said my namaj and got ready to sleep. I slept at 5:30 am. It was the most peaceful sleep for me 🥰🥰🥰.

To be continued :-

[Peek -a-boo.Hey i am back again. Are u liking my book so far. If u do please lemme know and i will try to write more better. Vote,Comment and Share  my book. Add this book to your reding list. Thank you💜💜💜]

Borahae💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜..

Ig:kookiebananamilkstealer13