3.The Interviews(part 1)

Here i will use 4 language in Total lol..So, i will write the Bangla in between "_" and english between '_',Korean <_> and japanese between |_|.......

So,Lets start right now. ;)

1 month after graduation day

In this one month i applied for job in bighit,jyp which are in korea And Avex which is in Japan. They took my cerficates and all grades in study life.I also send them my all designs which were made by me. And three of the companies accepted me by my bio and they Will take my interview on online.

So,Today is my interview in Avex entertainment.

Abbu called me at morning before my interview.
And he prayed for me alot to Allah.

"You have a great results in everything. Inshallah you will be selected." Abbu said while placing his hands on my head.
"Inshallah abbu" i said smiling to me.

He patted my head and went to his work.
My ammu also prayed for me alot.
"Are you wearing salwar kamiz in interview or something else?"
"No,ammu i will wear salwar kameez and Hijab".
" okay,that's Good ".

By the way Nafisa is in college 1st yeat.Her final os almost near.And there shahyan is in class 9.
They both went to their own school and collage in the morning.

I got ready for my interview. After getting ready my ammu came in to my room and said," Washima,is there a problem if i sit here while you're giving your interview? "
I said,"No,ammu there's no problem. Even it wil help me cuz im very nervous."
"Ahhh,It's okay. Inshallah you Will do a great job"
"Hmmm" i nodded and sat on my table while facing my laptop screen and saw that they already invited me to join the interview.
I took a deep breath and joined the meeting.

As I entered the meeting room, i saw one man and one woman was sitting. They greeted me

Let me tell you that i have learned korean,Japanese and chinese language during my vacation. So,talking in japanese is not a big deal for me. ;)

|Hello,Miss Rahman|the lady greeted as the man nodded.
|Hello,mr and miss|I greeted them back.
|So,we saw your results of your school life. And your grades are mastermind |the man said while smiling at me.
|Thank you so much,Sir |i said while smiling at him. Hearing him i was a bit reliefed.I saw in the corner of my eyes my ammu was also smiling.
|Your designs are really unique,miss Rahman.We really appreciate your work|the lady said while looking at something ig my designs?

After that they asked me some question about fashion designing (idk anything about fashion designing. Lol)

After questioning me they asked me more quest6.
|So,miss Rahman. You are from Bangladesh amd you are muslim,Right? |the lady asked.
|Yes, i am| i said proudly.
|we saw that you were wearing that hijab thing in all of your photos which we got in your bio-data and certificates ||
|yes|i said nervously.
|Theres 98% gurentee of your getting this job but we have a condition |The lady said sternly.
I was happy after hearing that i can get the job but asked |what condition, sir?|
| You are not allowed to wear those hijab and your dress you are wearing right now.You have wear the clothes we will give you while you will be working here. And thats are t-shirt of our company and some jeans which will be blue |The lady said.
I felt my blood boiling and i replied |Sorry,i will not wear those clothes.I will wear my hijab and it depends on me what i Will I wear|i said sternly.
'Then sorry, you are not getting this job'they replied me.
'I Don't need your those stupid job'
I said and closed my laptop and looked at my ammu.My Ammu looked at me in confusion.
"What happened, Washima?"
I just then burst into tears. Ammu got panicked and came to me and hugged me. She made me stand up and took me towards my bed. She made me sit there with her. I was basically sitting on her lap. I was crying my jeart out nuzzling into ammu's chest.She started rubbing my back and said, "its okay,dont cry.what happened tell me. "
"They rejected me j-just b-beac-cause i will wear hijab and will n-not-t wear the clothes they will give me " after saying that i again started crying hard.
"Huh!!!JUST beacause of your get up they rejected you. Thats not fair. Just leave it they Don't deserve you, Dear
" she said while comforting me.
I Just hugged Her tight andcried again in her arms.

<Shadida Rahman's Pov>

Washima was crying her heart out and i tried to calm her down but she Won't. I cant believe that how they just rejected her for her dress up.I started rubbing her Back and whispering sweet words in her ears..After almosr 30 mins she calmed down. But she was still sniffing. I started swinging her side to side like a Baby :D
After few seconds i looked down and saw her sleeping soundly in my arms while resting her head in my chest.I smiled looking at her pouty face.My girl is very heartbroken today.I kissed her head and started to unpin all the pin which were on her hijab. Ehile removing them i saw that Nafisa Was Standing on the doorway. I called her and told her to remove the pins cuz it eas hard for me. She removed her all pins and hijab while i balanced her in my arms. She was just a like a baby.after removing her pins and hijab, i made her lay down on the bed and covered her with blanket. I kissed her head and came out of her room with Nafisa.
"You saw everything there" i asked her.
"Yes,everything ".
" Don't tell your abbu.Just tell him that they sisnt selected her. Okay?"i asked while rubbing her nack..i know she is feeling very sad cuz how her sister just got rejected for job beacause of her dress up.
She just nodded and I told her to fresh up and eat something.
After she went to her room. I went to kitchen and prepared her food.

It was really a bad day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So,hey finally it has finished. It is really a long chapter. It took a really long time.This chapter really show how our mothers care for us. Btw i really dont have a really close bonding with my ammu but my sister and brother does.(-_-)
But whatever its cute.
If u like this chapter do share, cmnt and vote for my book.

Borahae💜

Insta:-kookiesbananamilkstealer13