freedom

Skyler pov.

I run af fast as I can I don't care that my feet hurt like hell don't, care that I'm bleeding I just want to go.  Going away from that terrible place. 

I don't look back I just run, but when I look beform me I see also people.

There not from Hydra I just now and can see it they don't wear a black suit that everybody normelly wears.

I feel like i'm loosing speed I have to go faster come on Skyler just a little harder.

And that a hear guns I need to hind. I see a big tree I run and go stand behind it.

I'm save for now.

After almost standing there for 10min i hear not much I take a look around and see nothing.

I take a run fast so I hope no one sees me.

I hear someting foosteps I look around nothing, then again there coming closer i'm ready to fight.

I turn around and then I see someone I try to set a fire bal to him but I'm to late, I hear the gum and two seconds later a a big sharp pain in my stomach.

I scearm at the top of my lungs.

I try to walk and to get help but no one is here, until I see something green its big and a women standing text to it.

I try to speak but nothing comes out. I'm starding to feel tired.

I see that the women looks at me and says, 'hé are oké?'

I feel the cold of the snow and everything turns black.

"I now its short I will try to make the next chapter longer"