dinner

Loki pov

I hear a scream, a scream from a girl. I got up and grabbed my knife, which I kept with me just in case, just in case.

I heard the rest of the team too and went downstairs.

When I came back I saw that everyone was standing around her. She woke up.

Skyler pov

Not even a minute later after I woke up there were people all around me.

I stood on my hands in the fire ready to attack.

Nobody did anything, they all looked at me until someone else came in. I look at him deeply, I his blue gray eyes, I felt something but I didn't know what.

Suddenly the silence was broken by a voice that said, "your hands".

I looked but my hands relaxed again and fire disappeared.

That very moment a woman walked up to me.

'Hi I'm Natasha Romanof and you are?'.

I was silent I didn't dare say anything she took a step forward and held out her hand. I took a step back I was startled.

I got scared there were too many people and they were all looking at me.

I fell to the ground and started to cry. I was tired, scared, I'm hungry I was treated like shit there and I couldn't anymore I'm just tired okay.

I just started to cry more

I suddenly felt arms around me, the arms were cold, the voice said: 'Maybe I can make it please, everyone away, it's getting too much for me'.

"Something goes wrong and you're stuck again."

I was shocked did they not trust him?

when everyone had gone and I was calm again, I had the courage to look up.

He let go of me I looked at him it was the same man who just suddenly came in.

When I looked at him I felt that one strange feeling again, I just couldn't know what.

'Everything fine?'

'yes think so'

'tell who are you?'

He was calm I trusted him.

"I'm Skyler, I'm eighteen years old and I was a prisoner of Hydra for twelve years," I told him.

'And your hands and flew off ordinary fire'.

I told them about the stone, my powers all they have there. The scars and the missions.

He listened, he was calm and I have never felt so calm and calm around anyone.

It gave me a save and nice feeling.

loki pov

'what about you tell, who are you?'

I was shocked I was listening so attentively she was calm and quiet, beautiful.

'and?'

'Oh uummm loki is the name and I... I'm not from here I'm officially from Jotunheim. when I was a baby Odin took me and raised me.'

I blew quiet there, I didn't want her to know what happened before and think I'm a monster.

I didn't know what to say anymore luckily at that moment Skyler's stomach growled.

'Sorry'

"Hungry come on."

I held out my hand and she waved grab it and we walked into the woom room together to the kitchen.

Everyone was in the living room I didn't care and kept walking.

'what do you want to eat and what do you like?' I asked.

"At the moment I haven't eaten a good or normal meal as long as I can remember."

I was shocked that she hadn't had a normal meal in twelve years.

So I decided to make something bigger.

One of my favorite lasagne.

(I know it sounds weird but I can't think of anything else)

Skyler pov

we walked to the kitchen together he didn't care about the rest and just kept walking. We arrived in the kitchen and he asked: 'what do you want to eat and what do you like?'

I have no idea of ​​course I've never really had a normal meal.

It was either a piece of dry bread or cold porridge.

"At the moment I haven't eaten a good or normal meal as long as I can remember." I replied.

I saw that he was shocked and he started to grab all the ingredients and started cooking.

I wanted to help but it didn't seem like he wanted to.

After about twenty minutes he was done.

He took two forks and handed one to me.

"Enjoy your meal," he said.

I poked my fork into the lasgne and took a bite.

"This is amazing, the best I've ever eaten," I said with my mouth full.

We talked and laughed all night long.

We walked back to the living room where everyone was still, eyes immediately on me I grabbed Loki's hand.

It was time to also explain to everyone who I am.