the talk

Skyler pov

I walked into the living room and all eyes immediately turned to me, I was shocked and grabbed Loki's hand.

It made me feel safer and more confident.

"I think it's time to tell you who I am."

I still walked hand in hand with Loki to the couch and took a seat, he sat next to me and didn't let go and I wasn't about to let go myself.

It was quiet I didn't know what to do.

Loki squeezed my hand to let me know it was okay.

'Skyler is my name, you can just call me Sky.'

"I was imprisoned at Hydra for twelve years."

They looked at me with shocked faces.

I went on to say I was six when I was sitting there, my powers and everything they need to know.

It was completely quiet when I was done.

Had listened with attention I felt good about it as if it is already my home and my family.

'Natasja Romanoff you can just call me Nat' said the woman I had seen before as I ran away.

Bruce Banner.

Tony Stark.

Wanda Maximoff.

"Clint Barton".

Steve Rogers.

'Thor Odison'.

'Vision'.

Everyone had introduced themselves, now all just remember I am very bad at it.

"Come and I'll show you your room," Natasha said.

I got up and in that moment I realized I still hadn't let go of Loki's hand.

I let go and looked at him for a moment, he nodded his head and I walked over to Nataja.

'Wait, I also want to come along, if we do have a new woman, I want to know her well,' said Wanda.

I just smiled and walked with them.

we walked into a room and i looked around it was dark with black and gray colors.

"And what do you think?" said Nat.

'Nothing too dark for me'.

We walked on.

"How many rooms do you have open?" I asked.

'Too much Tony apparently thinks it's important' said the other lady Wanda if I can remember correctly.

We walked into a room, it was large and open.

A large window with a balcony, a two person am, shower, the best decorations ever and with the most beautiful green colors ever.

I walked further inside and immediately knew that this is the room I'm staying in.

Here's the inspo for the room or what the room should look like.

'I think it's perfect'. 'Top I'll lend you a pair of pajamas and then we'll go buy it tomorrow,' said Wana.

I already know she likes shopping.

Here you can see what the pajamas look like.

I got a sweater and vest for when I get cold

I had on the pajamas and took the vest I had been given and put it on.

I quickly walked to the kitchen to have a drink but on the way back I ran into someone.

Loki pov

We walked into the living room together when all eyes were on her.

She was shocked to see that but then she grabbed my hand and felt that I was getting warm.

No, no I don't like her that's impossible.

She walked over to the couch and I just followed after it still holding hands.

She told about herself, Hydra and her powers.

I certainly wasn't listening.

Suddenly all was quiet and then everyone introduced themselves.

Skyler stood up but had held my hand the whole time, I didn't even realize it myself.

I looked up and it almost looked like she wouldn't let go, yet we let go.

When she was gone it seemed like I wasn't complete the way I felt all the time before I knew her.

"So Loki what's that between you and Skyler?" asked Thor.

I looked up, 'nothing'.

'Sure'.

'Yes, of course'.

There is nothing, but I still felt something with her.

We sat together in the living room for a long time, while talking to each other, I wasn't paying attention, I was too busy with Skyler.

I noticed that gradually everyone was leaving and that I and Thor were left alone.

"What are you thinking, wait let me guess Skyler?" said Thor.

'Nothing really why this question keeps popping up!!!', I shouted this time.

I got up and walked/running to my room.

I went straight into the bathroom and immediately took a shower.

One of the things I do when I feel this bad is take a hot shower.

With emphasis on hot, I never had those before on Asgard.

After half an hour in the shower I was done and dried myself off and put on some comfortable clothes, a t-shirt that was too big and jogging pants.

I walked out of the room to the kitchen to get a drink.

Until I suddenly bumped into someone and the whole top of my body got wet.