A new place and with new people

Loki pov.

I never felt this mad about this mission.

I'm normally okay with not having to go on a mission, but this time was different.

I've been training under the eyes of Thor and the Avengers for so long. Everything done with permission, and then having to go on little missions that where so boring this went on for so long.

And then we have a big mission for once and I can't come along!

I'm so fed up.

When everyone had left I went to the living room and I just quietly could finally watch my program, instead of having to watch Parker's nonsense.

When the program ended they weren't back yet, so I decided to train in the training room for a while then eat something and take a warm shower.

When I was all done the avengers still weren't back, I was starting to worry.

"Should I have come with you then?" I thought.

"No, come on Loki head on."

I made myself some food and a little more extensive because there was nobody there anyway.

When I had finished and had cleaned up my things, I suddenly heard something coming from downstairs.

Skyler pov.

And everything went black.

I feel my body being lifted and laid down somewhere, I hear people talking but not what.

i'm tired i can't anymore mentally and physically.

My whole body hurts, there are scars, scratches and blood everywhere.

after a few minutes rest my whole body it felt nice. But I also heard a beep and voices that sounded hoarse. I just thought "this is good and nice."

After that I heard nothing more everything was black and went to rest.

"Third person"

Natasha Romanoff, that's the name was the woman Skyler first saw. She immediately asked when she saw her 'are you okay?' She got no answer. Seeing that Skyler fell and stopped moving, Natasha ran as fast as she could pick her up and walked to the ship. She laid her down and covered the wound. Bruce did everything he could to make sure nothing bad happened.

When everyone had almost arrived at Stark tower, a very loud beep went off. Everyone looked at Bruce and Skyler.

Her hard stopped and she stopped breathing. Bruce packed the CPR gear and started, nothing and nothing and nothing again.

When everyone had finally landed, she ran as fast as she could into the lab.

Loki pov

When I looked I saw everyone coming in they had a stretcher with them but none of the avengers was on it, when I looked again I saw a girl lying down.

There was a trail of blood of her everywhere.

I decided to take a look too.

When I was there I first walked to Thor he would be the only one who would tell what is going on.

"Hey what happened?" I immediately asked.

We were done we are actually still waiting for Nat but when she came back she had a girl in her hands, she was shot and ovelal extremely wounded. By the time we got there her heart stopped and she stopped breathing, Bruce is now doing everything he can to make sure she's breathing again.' he answered.

I had no idea what to do, I felt like I had to do something, but I didn't know what.

I just hope she would breathe again.

Skyler pov

It took me a moment to realize I was breathing again. I tried to move, but it hurt a lot. I tried to say something, but I couldn't.

I only heard voices say, 'Is she making it?' and 'She's not moving'. And much more,until a voice I've never heard before is heard: 'Leave her alone, she'll come to herself.'

Everything was immediately quiet if I could talk and walk I would give him a hug and thank you very much.

third person

It has now been three days since the avengers found and took her.

Skyler was breathing again and everyone was happy about that.

Skyler didn't move or talk yet.

Everyone started to worry.

Skyler pov

Over the past few days I have had more energy, I tried to move my fingers slowly and it got better and better. The rest of my body didn't move, that still hurt too much. My eyes were still too weak.

After a while I finally had the peace to fall asleep.

But woke up screaming and opened my eyes after more than five days, after the worst nightmare I've had in ages.

'

---------------------

hi everyone i hope you like it so far.

If you guys have an idea let me know.

I'm thinking about writing another MarvelXAvengers story if you have a preference for a character let me know.

I will try to post again as soon as possible, I'm still at school so you know too'