part 36

Priya- tu .tum kuch pehno

Pravisht- kya pehnu me tum to kuch lae hi nhi ho
Or upar se back me pata nhi kya ho raha h itna pain ho raha h
Ab yeh wet T-shirt hi pehna padega lagta h
Priya- ruko

I turned around to face him hesitatly

Priya- bat.batao mujhe kya hua

Pravisht- vo vo...  Dekh..dekho.
(Hesitate)

Priya- turn

Pravisht- ha

Priya- turn around

Pravisht- hmm

He turn around and I found his back was completely red and rashes were all around his back

Priya- (paniked) pravishttttttt yeh kya hua

Pravisht- ky...kya hua

I touch is wound slowly and he screamed in pain

Pravisht- ahhhhhhh kya kar rahi ho priya dard ho raha h

Priya- prav tumhe puri back me rashes h kese hua yeh

Pravisht- Mujhe kya pata subhe tak to sab thik tha ab kya ho gaya

Priya- sha.. shayad vo..vo jab...jab tu..tum

Pravisht- agge bhi bolo kya

Priya- vo jab hu..hum va..vaha f..fall me gi...gir Gaye the shayad waterfall ke continuously girne ke karan yeh hua hoga pressure bahoot tha na (blushing)

Pravisht- oh..ac..accha t..to a..ab kya kare

Priya- ruko meri car me Medical cit hota h hamesha me ornament laga deti hu

Priya Pov-I came out with first aid kit in my hand and asked pravisht to turn so that I can apply ornament on his back once he turn around I started applying ornament on his back my hands were shivering due to cold and hesitation as well but I can feel him shivering under my touch also , may be because of pain I don't know....

Priya- ho gaya tu..tum ek kam karo ese hi Beth jao car me  heater on kar lenge
Or yeh lo mera stole abhi ke liye isse cover kar lo khud ko jab tak tumhari T-shirt na sukhe...
Or me drive ke rahi hu come sit

Pravisht- par....

Priya- no par come and sit fast

Pravisht- ji madam

And we start our journey towards our destination

Pravisht pov- man this is truly one of the best days of my life
I'm having bestest time seriously
The movement we fell under the fall that movement will be captured in my heart for my rest of the life
We were so closed to each other and that water droplets  falling from her thik eyelashes can go anyone's heart crazy all the falling down and fall make my back pain but the that is also the soothing one.
when her cold hands touches my wands My body was shaving like hell not because of cold but because the smooth and cold hands touching my naked back.

When she closed her eyes due to fear was making me awwwww at the same time the moment she held just my hand  so tightly because of her fear it faster my heartbeat and  just the moment I found out that everything is fine around me after jump I saw her paniking  and the next thing come to my mind is just to capture her just close to my heart to prevent her from all the paniking situation around her and also how can someone be so carrying and intelligent at the same time she well knows that I will go crazy looking at the waterfall and she brings the clothes for us wow ....
didn't she's such a gem of a person and isn't I and the luckiest one who find this angel as a best friend .

well now she's driving the car and I am sitting naked here just her stole and my pant and looking at her driving the car , I don't know why she's so serious right now maybe she is in some awkward situation because I'm sitting here like this but it's okay I am having great time looking at her changing expression sometimes few minutes ago a puppy come  between our car and before the puppy shout even a bit the girl sitting beside me shouted like hell I mean seriously car was already so away from the puppy but still she was panicked I mean how how can paniked like this all the time whenever she think that any dog is around her can get hurt she goes out of the car and just started playing with that puppy forgetting I am also sitting inside the car all like this, but it's okay I'm having the all good time to adoring her it's my favorite activity nowadays whenever she does this kind of childish behavior and so mature at the same timeI just love to adore her how can  someone be so perfect I mean well now we are going to the city of love I don't know it's already 2:00 p.m. and I am having flight tomorrow so I don't know how much time we are going to have to spend together but still is going like a roller coaster of memories which will never going to be vanished from my heart I guess I success in my plan and I was right why is that I want to spend some time with her today all my plans going in a smooth and successful way and I am here sitting like a fool, like a happy fool but I am happy to be a fool with her she is my best friend Yes she is or maybe........