Flashback

"HI LEVI!"

"Hey Y.N."

"Whats wrong?"

"These boys asked me to fight them after school"

"WHAT!" "ARE YOU GOING TO DO IT"

"I have too"

"No you don't dumbass"

"They said they are going to beat up you if I don't"

Your stomach filled up with butterflies. He was willing to get beat up for you. <3

"Oh."

"I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Be careful"

You hugged him and whispered

"Don't get hurt... I need you"

He nodded and smiled before leaving you couldn't stand the thought of your best friend getting hurt so you left.......

Young Levi POV:

I can't disappoint Y/N. I can't ruin this. If I hurt them they can't touch her.

"Oii shorty!" "Are you gonna fight or not?" "Are you scaaareeddddddd????!!!!"

I wanted to yell at them and say STFU but if I did they would know I was defenseless.

I walked up to them with the amount of confidence Y/N gave me and punched one of the boys in the stomach. But that was a mistake these boys were like 10x taller than me so they knocked me to the ground and started beating me up. I got punched in the nose, stomach kicked in the *thing. But then all I see is the two boys fall on the ground. What tf happened? but I saw Y/N.

"You thought I would leave?"

I tried to laugh but MY GOD MY BODY HURTS!

"You are too short for me not to help you"

"Fuck off"

She gave me her hand and helped me up and then sat me on a bench next to a window.

"Levi?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to ask you something...."

"Wha-"

(Srry I know I cut people off too often :) )

My words were cut off she kissed me!

OMFG, I HAD BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT! SHE KISSED ME! I HAD TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO TELL HER I LIKED HER BUT THIS IS PERFECT!

"I like you Levi"

"Really?"

"yeah." "Do you like me?"

"YES Y/N!"

I hugged her

End of Levi POV:

Y/N POV:

But something inside of you told you that Levi needed your help. You ran back and saw him on the ground your first instinct kicked in and you picked up a shovel and hit the back of the two boys' necks and knocked them down you saw how hurt he was. You helped him up and brought him to your favorite spot. A bench next to a beautiful window. You had to tell him you liked him! If you didn't you were going to be single forever! His dark raven hair, his soft smile. He was perfect then you asked...

"Levi ?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Wha-"

You kissed him without thinking you just did it! You kissed him passionately and when you pulled away you said.

"I like you Levi"

"Really?"

"yeah." "Do you like me?"

"YES Y/N!"

He wrapped his warm arms around you and hugged you.

Fast forward a few years:

"Why are you leaving Y/N?"

"I have too."

"No, you don't!" "You can live with me and stay here."

"I can't."

"YES YOU CAN"

"Levi I could stay here I would." "It is my dad's job."

"Y/N please."

"I'm sorry!"

He kissed you you felt one of his tears on your check roll down your neck

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too Levi."

You hugged him and kissed him once more. You were not only using your best friend but the only person who really cared about you. You got in the car and saw as he waved you goodbye for the last time.......

(HOLY SHIT this made me sad!)