The magazine covers

The headlines"

BILLIONAIRE BOSS LEVI ACKERMAN CAUGHT MAKING LOVE TO A SECRET WOMAN!

Who Is She?

You walked into his room to see if he had seen them too

"Levi?"

"I saw them"

"Oh."

"I can't believe this!"

"I'm sorry!"

"No not you! These dumb publishers!"

you felt ashamed that you let this happen! Maybe this relationship was destined to fail from the beginning.

"Umm. I should go." You said holding back tears

"What?" "Why are you leaving?"

"Because!" "I'm not meant to live like this!"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I'm not supposed to live in mansions and penthouses!" "I'm not fit for that lifestyle."

"Well I mean I can do it."

"Are you sure? I mean people are constantly taking pictures of you in your personal life!" "THEY FUCKING TOOK PICTURES OF US HOOKING UP! Doesn't that concern you? I mean how did they even find us!?!?"

He stood there shocked. You hadn't told him how you felt, you kept it in for some time now and you finally had enough of the spotlight......

"I'm sorry Levi but-"

"No, it's ok." "Go."

"Levi-"

"Go."

You took a deep breath and said

"I love you- Bye."

You walked out leaving your pride in the house.

You walked for what seemed like hours till you got back to your apartment. You laid down on your bed when something caught your eye. It was a necklace

It was the necklace Levi got you

"Did I make a mistake?"

"Should I have stayed?"

"Is he hurt?"

"Or was all of this just not meant to be?"

You picked up the necklace and saw the pearl shine in the sun.

FLASHBACK TO WHEN LEVI GAVE Y/N THE NECKLACE

SETTING: BACK AT THE RESTARAUNT WHEN THEY WENT OUT TO DINNER ON THE DATE NIGHT CHAPTER.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He rubbed your hand gently and kissed it, you couldn't help but smile, he was so good to you, so sweet, charming, and everything you could dream of in a guy.

"So I know you had a bit of a stressful day today but I got you a little something to make you feel better."

"Levi." "Why did you?"

"Because I love you." "And it goes beautifully with your (Blue, Brown, Green, Hazel) Eyes

He pulled out a shiny black box and handed it to you. You gently pull the ribbon and open it to see a beautiful necklace!

"Levi!" "I love it!"

You jump up and hug him as tightly as possible

"I knew you'd love it" "Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you start crying back at the office?"

You were scared to tell him since maybe if you did he would get mad that you think of him like that. But when you looked at him you felt comfortable, and slowly told him what you saw. He hugged you reassuringly and kissed you.

"I promise you, I will never hurt you." "I love you Y/N L/N"

"I love you too Levi."