Leaked!

"That Bitch will regret ever going near LEVI!"

"She betrayed me once and I will make sure that she pays for what she did to me!"

"Ok I finished the article Time to POST"

"3"

"2"

"1"

THIS IS WHAT THE ARTICLE LOOKS LIKE:

MYSTERY GIRL FOUND!

THE MYSTERY GIRL WHO WAS CAUGHT MAKING OUT WITH BILLIONAIRE BOSS LEVI ACKERMAN HAD BEEN IDENTIFIED HER NAME IS Y/N L/N AND SHE IS A NEW UPCOMING MODEL!

NAME: Y/N L/N

AGE: (YOUR AGE)

ADRESS: 1234 SEXY BLVD            (your:)Welcome)

LATEST NEWS IS THAT SHE WAS SPOTTED AT A MOTEL WITH MR.ACKERMAN AND THEY COULN'T KEEP THEIR HANDS OFF EACHOTHER!

BUT WILL THIS MYSTERIOUS RELATIONSHIP RESULT IN DISASTER?

COME BACK FOR MORE NEWS ON THE HOTTEST NEW COUPLE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*End of article*

"Finally! I can get my revenge on that no good bitch!"

"Finally I have Levi all to myself!"

"Now all I have to do is publish it and get to Levi's office."

*She publishes the video and drives to the office and goes into Levi's room*

"Levi!" "Have you seen the article?!"

"Yes." He had an expressionless face

"How could someone do that to you two?"

"I know who could have done it."

"R-really?"

*SHIT does he know I did it?"

"Y/N did it."

"Wha?"

"She did it for the attention." "I knew she was just a gold digger. And after she left she wanted more attention."

"Oh"

"That bitch probably did this so that I would go back to her!" "I'm gonna give her a piece of my mind!"

"L-levi!"

It was too late he had left the room and went on his way to Y/N's apartment!

*FUCK HE LEFT BEFORE I COULD SHOOT MY SHOT I GUESS ILL JUST CHANGE AND WAIT FOR HIM HERE*