Chapter 16: The Raid

Chrono really likes torturing me, huh? Whenever Chisaki was busy experimenting on Eri, which made me sick to my stomach, Chrono took the pleasure of torturing me. He's torn off a few fingernails, peeled off skin, straight up stabbed me a few times, broke several different bones throughout my body, specifically in my arms and legs. You know, torture. One thing that puzzled me was that he took my blood for something and sent it out of the room in weird vials, but whatever. Once he was done, he'd have Chisaki reset me, traumatizing me even more, cover what failed to heal during the reset with bandages, and carry me back to Eri's room. Luckily, Chisaki was allowing me to stay in Eri's room with her. We would always end up huddled on her bed and she'd cling to me, scared as can be. This cycle went on for about a week.

One day, when Chrono was torturing me like the sadistic bastard he is, an alarm went off. Chisaki ran in, carrying Eri, and shouted, "Grab them! We need to go!"

Chrono undid my restraints and picked me up. I struggled, thrashing around as much as my tired, sore body would allow. Chrono threw me to the ground, knocking the wind out of me and causing all of the fresh scars on my back to ache. "Y/n."

I looked up and saw Chisaki holding an ungloved hand above Eri's head. "If you don't stop struggling, she's going to get it," Chisaki threatened.

I hesitantly nodded and let Chrono pick me up again. They carried us down the hall, my eyes on Eri the whole time. Then, Mirio appeared and kicked Chrono in the head, phasing through me of course. I fell to the ground and scrambled to pick myself up, but I was so weak and in so much pain that I couldn't even stand. I looked up and noticed Mirio fighting with Chisaki, which made my stomach drop. 'Please don't die.' I pleaded in my head.

Then, I saw Chisaki touch the ground causing it to shatter and spike in different places. "Shit!" I exclaimed, trying to maneuver myself out of harm's way. I managed to move out of the way just in time to avoid getting impaled, only getting a spike to the arm.

I suppressed a cry in pain as I watched them fight. Then, I saw Mirio get hit with a quirk erasing bullet as he protected Eri. "Lemillion!" I cried.

I slowly brought myself to my feet, trying desperately to join the fight. I fell again, but that didn't stop me. I gathered the nearby shadows and created a sword in Mirio's hand. He glanced at me and nodded, fighting Chisaki once more. It was taking all of my energy just to keep this sword in play, so I closed my eyes and only thought of the sword. Then, I heard a loud thud and opened my eyes to see Mirio partially impaled by several spikes. "NO!" I shouted, struggling to move.

Chisaki looked at me and chuckled. "You're still kicking? Well let me just take care of you!"

My eyes widened in fear as Chisaki lowered his hand to the floor. I tried to gather as many shadows as I could to shield me, but I was so weak that my shield was about as thick as an eggshell. The ground shattered and spiked up, so I braced for impact. Then, I heard a loud crash and saw Deku and the others storm into the room, but relief only lasted a second as a spike went through my gut, causing me to cough up blood. "Kage!" Nighteye shouted.

I fell back, unconsciousness nagging at me. My vision slowly went dark as I bled out. Finally, everything went black as unconsciousness claimed me.

Dabi's POV

"So, what happened while you were with the yakuza?" Shigaraki asked.

Toga perked up and started talking about the raid but then mentioned that she had gotten blood.

"Hey crazy, whose blood did you get?" I asked.

"Y/n's!" she exclaimed.

My face fell. "What?" I asked.

"Yeah, Overhaul had them there, I think he was torturing them because when we went into the room they were kept in for hours at a time, it was covered in blood! There were even sheets of skin and random fingernails strewn about the place! And when the yakuza gave me random vials of blood, I tested them and turned into Y/n." Toga replied.

Smoke started flowing out of the spaces in between my skin and my burns. Fire flickered in random places across my body as I processed what Toga had just told me. "I've got to go." I said in a quiet, deadly tone.

"Easy Dabi. We're going to intercept his transport. I'm not going to let you kill him, but we can torture him a bit." Shigaraki said, catching what I was planning to do.

Time skip

Overhaul was lying on the ground and before anyone else could approach him, I walked up and kicked him straight in his abdomen. He grunted in pain as I knelt down and picked his head up by his hair. His eyes held fear, causing me to smirk in satisfaction. I lit my hand ablaze and lowered it to his skin, hovering just above his neck. He grimaced from the pain as I moved the flame across his body, severely burning him. Once I was satisfied with the burns, I dropped his head and stood back up, stomping on his nose with a satisfying crunch. I then walked away and once Shigaraki joined me, I heard a satisfying scream of agony.