Unlikely Friends

Summary: 

The DreamSMP decides to meet up and stay in a house they rent, on the trip they see what Techno look's like, as he has not met any of them in person.

Fluff

!swear warning!

~~~

Techno winced, as he walked down the stairs, suitcase's in hand. Techno had never been one for social interaction, he rarely left his house, and only talked to people he knew so when he saw the sea of people walking around in the airport, he felt nervous. 

Trudging down the stairs, lugging his two big suitcases, he attempted to see if he could find Wil or Tommy as they where the duo that was sent to pick him up, since Phil and the others where setting up for a vlog they intended on doing once everyone arrived. 

Once Techno reached the sea of people, he started to push his way through the crowd, in search of Wilbur and Tommy, after about a good twenty minutes of searching he gave up, finding a space in the corner of the airport to lean against. He huffed then pulled out his phone messaging  Wil about his location. 

About ten minutes of standing there he saw Wilbur and Tommy come into view, he sighed as he walked forward, pulling his bags along. He walked up behind them both noticing he was a great deal shorter then them both. Grabbing their shoulders, he spoke. 

"Good evening, Toms, Wil.." smirking he let go as they both spun around. "Oh my god, is that you, Techno?!" The blond boy yelled, slapping both hands over Technos shoulders, shaking him.

"My god, you are short.!" Wilbur chuckled, ruffling the the hair of the strawberry male.

Techno hummed then elbowed Wilbur in the arm. "Don't call me short, know your place Wilbur" 

"Come on, come on! Let's head back to the house already! Wilbur stop whining like a little bitch.!" Tommy yelled a little to loudly, most of the people near them looked over with judgmental eyes. Techno did something that shocked both Tommy and Wilbur, he looked down and shuffled behind Wilbur. He was hiding. The Blood God was hiding...

"Yeah we should go." Wilbur said, grabbing Technos bags.

The ride to the house was mostly filled with Tommy screaming along to random songs, Wilbur actually trying to sing, and Techno giggling as Tommy made a fool of himself. The car pulled up to a beautiful two story house that looked more like a small mansion, it was grey with many windows, the house itself was secluded in a deep forest.

Stepping out of the car the front door to the house flew open and three men ran out, one he recognized as Skeppy, the second one was Badboyhalo, the third was Sapnap and the fourth was a tall blond male with emerald green eyes, Techno didn't remember anyone with that description, so automatically he knew the man was Dream.

Techno heard something hit the ground, he spun around and saw Tommy trying to lift the bag over his head, as Wil was yelling at him to put it down. Techno huffed and walked over to the porch and greeted the others finding out that the blond Male was indeed Dream. 

Once he entered the house people started making introductions and soon after everyone was acting like they had known each other since childhood. Everyone was getting along until the topics of rooms came up, apparently there wasn't enough rooms for everyone so most would have to share with someone, including sharing a bed..

The Dream team decided to all just share a room since they didn't want to leave anyone out, so with one room decided, the Team of three trudged up the stairs their own bags in hand. Next to decide was Karl and Quackity. After that was Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo, they also decided to just share a room. Nikki and Puffy just locked eyes and shrugged agreeing to just be roommates for the next month. Soon after everyone but Techno, Philza, Wilbur, JSchlatt, Eret, Fundy and Jack.  

Philza went with JSchlatt just agreed unanimously as the semi responsible ones.

Then Wilbur and Fundy started talking about father and son bonding so they just became roommates.

The only ones left was Eret, Techno and Jack, all three of them rarely talked and seemed to all be nervous. That is until Jack spoke up. "Does this mean we have t share a bed for the next month..?" He laughed trying to play it off cool. Eret nodded and suggested that hey go hang out in their room and try to learn stuff about each other. 

Once in the room they all sat cross legged on the bed facing each other, they where lucky the bad was huge it would most definitely be big enough for all three of them. They spent a good hour setting up and establishing their schedules so nothing would be disturbed.    

They only truly started to bond when Eret pulled out a smallish wooden box filled with different colours of nail polish, Jack seemed intrigued when Eret asked if he could do their nails. Jack complied, leaving his spot on the ground to on  the bed sitting on the opposite side of Eret. They both looked at Techno before he spoke. 

"I've never had my nails done." Techno said, looking at his hands, face flushed in pink hues. "Well then, i guess we are going to paint your nails!" Jack said grinning holding up a bottle of blue nail polish. Techno smiled before walking over to the bed, sitting on the left side of Jack. 

Eret placed a black towel between them, then sat all of the small bottles on the side. "Pick as many colours as you like." Eret said, seemingly very excited. Eret had picked baby blue, Jack had black and a light green, Techno had chosen golden yellow plus emerald green. 

The entire night after that was spent curled up on the bed with multiple snacks watching shit movies and making fun of them. The next morning when everyone but the trio was in the living room people started to get scared, so they sent Phil up to go check on them. 

He walked down the hall and once he reached the trios door he knocked, when he didn't get and answer he pushed the door open to reveal the group still sleeping limbs tangled. 

Jack was on the left side of the bed, half of his body under the blankets the other half not, his limbs went everywhere. 

Techno was laying in the middle, his strawberry pink hair was everywhere most of it in his own, plus Jacks face. Techno had his head resting on Eret's chest, with both Eret and Jacks arms wrapped around him. 

Then There was Eret he was on the right side, practically having his legs tangled with Technos, out of all three Eret looked the most comfortable. 

Phil sighed before turning back towards the hall, closing the door behind him, mumbling to himself... 

"Unlikely friends."

~~~

I hope you all enjoyed this!

Have a great day or night. 

And sorry if this is much later then usual i was busy

But yeah, I truly hope this was good